December Points Contest

Started by SenorPablo, 01/04/2017 08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

Hi Folks.  Sorry for being late AGAIN!  Was out of town for New Years and just catching up.  It's time for the December Points Contest drawing.  For this drawing we'll use the next Powerball drawing from tonight's drawing (January 4th.)  The members in the drawing and their lucky numbers can be found here:
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=points;area=contest;cid=121

Good luck!
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

nirab

Good luck to Bruce...I hope the rest of you loose...and me too!!  :biggrin:  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

DonM

Quotenirab - 1/4/2017  12:41 PM

Good luck to everyone except Bruce... we don't want to ruin his record!!  :biggrin:  :angel:

There....I fixed it for you :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

appollo

nirab

QuoteDonM - 1/4/2017  12:04 PM

Quotenirab - 1/4/2017  12:41 PM

Good luck to everyone except Bruce... we don't want to ruin his record!!  :biggrin:  :angel:

There....I fixed it for you :biggrin:

C'mon, the poor sap has gotta win this thing once!!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

The Burn Ward

raize

so apparently I'm involved in this. what is this?
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

bstessl

Grats Kent!  all your post whoring and resurrections have finally paid off!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

DonM

Quotebstessl - 1/5/2017  4:04 AM

Grats Kent!  all your post whoring and resurrections have finally paid off!

:lmao: Congrats Kent!

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

Quoteraize - 1/4/2017  8:17 PM

If you don't have enough ambition to take 5 minutes to read what it is don't worry about it.
I realize it's a lot easier to just ask and have someone do the investigating for you, kinda like when you just toss in sticks you have no idea what they are in passes..
Sorry but just fed up.  :angry:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Congrats Kent, spend wisely grasshopper

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Cfickter

Quote05Venturer - 1/5/2017 6:09 AM
Quoteraize - 1/4/2017 8:17 PM so apparently I'm involved in this. what is this?
If you don't have enough ambition to take 5 minutes to read what it is don't worry about it. I realize it's a lot easier to just ask and have someone do the investigating for you, kinda like when you just toss in sticks you have no idea what they are in passes.. Sorry but just fed up. :angry:

beaver

raize

Quote05Venturer - 1/5/2017  8:09 AM

If you don't have enough ambition to take 5 minutes to read what it is don't worry about it.
I realize it's a lot easier to just ask and have someone do the investigating for you, kinda like when you just toss in sticks you have no idea what they are in passes..

Jesus Christ, who took a crap in your cheerios? I know I screwed up on that pass and I'm pretty sure I did everything I could to make up for it once I realized my mistake. It was neither malicious nor intentional. And regardless of that, I fail to see what skin it is off your behind as you aren't a member of that pass.  As for this points contest, I made a comment jokingly and you jump all over me for no reason. As far as I'm aware, I have not wronged you in anyway so what's say you cut a guy a break and lay off.   I'm not running around the site spreading ill will not am I actively screwing people over.

Tl:Dr Chill the eff out...

P.S. I realize you've got some experience/seniority on me but that is neither a reason nor an excuse to act like a jerk when someone inadvertently screws up.
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

nirab

Congrats Kent...I still wish Bruce would have won!  :shy:

Regarding this thing between Kent and Jason...it's a new year, a new beginning and a new day today...let's start fresh...human moments happen, and then we are defined by how we react to them...we are Cigar Geeks...show us how its done...Namaste!  :angel:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

SenorPablo

Congrats Kent!  I'll get the GC out to you shortly.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

05Venturer

QuoteSenorPablo - 1/5/2017  5:10 PM

Congrats Kent!  I'll get the GC out to you shortly.

-Paul

Thanks Paul  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

DonM

Quotenirab - 1/5/2017  12:55 PM

Regarding this thing between Kent and Jason...it's a new year, a new beginning and a new day today...let's start fresh...human moments happen, and then we are defined by how we react to them...we are Cigar Geeks...show us how its done...Namaste!  :angel:

Well at least Bruce's streak is still going strong :cry:

In regards to raize, I have to agree with Brian. Jason IMO has taken some flack and I give him credit that he has not buckled. He is a Geek and has done all the right things to show he wants to continue to be a part of our community. Just my thoughts for what it is worth

"The Curmudgeon"

Brlesq

Quotenirab - 1/5/2017  9:55 AM

I appreciate the good vibes, Brian!  If I ever win, you can have the gift certificate.  Karma.

Congrats, Kent!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Cfickter

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

millarddj

Quote05Venturer - 1/5/2017  7:09 AM

Looks like someone missed his nap.  :-0
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

05Venturer

Quotemillarddj - 1/7/2017  9:06 PM

Quote05Venturer - 1/5/2017  7:09 AM

Looks like someone missed his nap.  :-0

And a few missed this "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it"  :whistle:
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.