Having trouble with posting Photobucket pics

Started by tgs679, 01/08/2017 06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgs679

I cannot figure out how to get my Photobucket pics to post up, I used to be able to but now I can't get it to work. Anyone out there that can help this idiot out? It would be greatly appreciated.

I am still having these issue.  All the advanced posting options (insert photo, link, fonts, emoji) do not work on my mac. Anyone else having this issue. Is it a flash problem?

Vroomp

Copy URL of pic in PB, click little tree icon in menu above, paste URL into window that appeared when you clicked the tree icon, check the size by left clicking mouse in Dimension window. A horizontal size under 650 is what you want. Length doesn't matter, although any changes may distort picture and you will have to adjust both for very large pictures............
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

tgs679

yeah the problem is that when I click the insert photo square I get no prompt window to insert the URL.

05Venturer

may be an issue with the CG site. I notice some of the member badges are not showing up now for a few days either.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

tgs679

Yeah maybe, I never had a problem in the past.

Vroomp

Mine seems to work fine. Do you have the disable HTML box checked in the bottom of the reply window?

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

tgs679

McBryde

I just go to the tag on every picture in PB and copy the htlm link off to the right and then post it directly into my comment.

photo 586D1E56-F942-42BC-8E8E-9E7034F073E5_zpsdz7oupro.jpg

E

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

McBryde

Then you have to make sure the Disable HTML box is unchecked at the bottom of the post.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

tgs679

I am still having these issues. All the advanced posting options (insert photo, link, fonts, emoji) do not work on my mac. Anyone else having this issue. Is it a flash problem?

tgs679

I got images to work but still have no advanced post "buttons" working

Cap10_Morgan

Quotetgs679 - 6/25/2017  8:55 AM  I got images to work but still have no advanced post "buttons" working

Think it might be a site issue.  I just went to test it out and realized none of them are working for me anymore either.

"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

tgs679

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 6/25/2017  10:23 AM  

Quotetgs679 - 6/25/2017  8:55 AM  I got images to work but still have no advanced post "buttons" working

Think it might be a site issue.  I just went to test it out and realized none of them are working for me anymore either.

I was thinking the same because I have tried everything.

Vroomp

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.