Flatbed Cigars Warehouse Sale!

Started by nirab, 01/11/2017 09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

Paul at Flatbed Cigars needs warehouse space for incoming inventory. How will he make space??? By offering 25% off everything! Sale is good through 1/15/17. Use code whs25 at checkout and get 25% off your entire order. Yes, I am enabling, and yes, I tested the code...it works great!! Get ya some great cigars at a great price...what'cha waiting for???  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

Discount Code: whs25
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Cfickter

Just received a shipment from them from an earlier 25% off offer
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

appollo

Will look for the greens to come on sale and with the discount it should be an great price. :-)

headfirst

Typically it's either or on sale versus code but more power to you if it works.

Got my eye on the pennsyltucky lancero but holts has been breaking me with their specials lately.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

calvarez

They make a good cigar.  But it took me a year and a threat to get off their damn mailing list.
Carlos Alvarez, Peoria, AZ

"I've learned that the taboo subjects -- religion, politics,
philosophy -- can be safely discussed in polite company
when you're holding a fine cigar and a scotch."
  -- Me

nirab

Quotecalvarez - 1/13/2017  1:28 PM

They make a good cigar.  But it took me a year and a threat to get off their damn mailing list.

That doesn't sound like Paul and Flatbed...you sure it was them???  :confused:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

calvarez

Absolutely them.  The opt-out links never worked.  Then I e-mailed someone who seemed to be Paul and had his name as a signature, who promised to remove me.  Nope.  I understand people make mistakes, and this isn't some terrible thing.  I just don't like spam e-mail even from vendors I buy from.  I just want to buy when I want to buy.  I may buy more, but honestly it was annoying enough that I stopped ordering.  Maybe an over-reaction on my part.
Carlos Alvarez, Peoria, AZ

"I've learned that the taboo subjects -- religion, politics,
philosophy -- can be safely discussed in polite company
when you're holding a fine cigar and a scotch."
  -- Me

nirab

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.