How 'Bout Them Packers......

Started by jharrisx5, 01/16/2017 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jharrisx5

Just running the table.....that's all......
Puff Puff Give....

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

johncw

yep that is how football is supposed to be played... loved both games.

appollo

Loved both games.Should only get better from here. :thumbsup:

StogieDad

I wasn't vested in any pro game this weekend, but man, that Packers-Cowboys game had me watching.  3 50+ yard FG's in less than 2 minutes, WOW!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

raize

As a lifelong Packers fan and believer that Jerruh is the devil incarnate, that was very satisfying. Scared the s**t out of the dog a few times but damn, what a good game.

As for the Steelers game, while the score was closer than the the others (excepting the Pack), I don't think it was very thrilling. I don't feel like the game ever really got going. Hell the Steelers were able to win via nothing but field goals. And that hit on Conley was just vicous.

Just my $0.02.
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

amigodecigars

I didn't know that the Packers have been a publicly owned, non-profit corporation since August 18, 1923.  Hats off to them.  Put that in your pipe Jerry J........better yet, stick it where the sun doesn't shine!  I have always felt that some of the playoff games can be better than the SuperBowl.  And you know who is the half-time show this year.  :-0
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

Dave S.

A Packers vs. Patriots Super Bowl would be great.
"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

ninfiction

Go Falcons!

edit: from an always bitter Vikings fan
This is not the admin you're looking for...

biggsy16

Steelers win without having to score a touchdown, hopefully they get rolling for terrific Tom, put him on his ass.
Never done being a Dad

Golfgar

Loved the Packers win great game to watch, I don't really care about the C'Boys but it was obvious Joe Buck was pulling for them so that made me want the Packers to win even more.  Too bad for America's Team (as they used to call themselves).

jharrisx5

I hate listening to that announcing  team...
Puff Puff Give....

05Venturer

Quotejharrisx5 - 1/16/2017  4:33 PM

There was actually a petition going to keep them from announcing Packer games.
Wish it would have worked
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

johncw

Quotejharrisx5 - 1/16/2017  7:33 PM

Agreed... being from STL I should like Buck but can't stand him... Loved his dad though.

shakinghorizons

What is this foosball you folks speak of?

jharrisx5

Foosball is the devil. ..

But...Packers football is from the Baby Jesus
Puff Puff Give....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.