Flatbed San Andres Billboard box split

Started by headfirst, 01/19/2017 02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

Flatbed is doing a 40% off code right now and I'm thinking of a 3 way split on a box of 24.  It would be $44.50 for 8 sticks to a continental US splitter.  I did the math and it beats using the code on your own with the 4 packs they offer.  Takers?  Canucks welcome with an adjustment in shipping cost.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

nirab

Do your split with Gary, but remember Geeks...each one of you can use this code once...here is your reminder message, courtesy of Flatbed Ambassador Nirab!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

Paul @ Flatbed Cigars wants to make it easier for those Cigar Geeks that have not yet tried any of his fabulous cigars. To make it easy on your budget and to keep your significant other happy, Paul has released a ONE TIME USE discount code for 40% off your ENTIRE ORDER!!

Use code: try40

40% off your entire order...WOW!!! You've been wanting to try them, you've put cigars in your shopping cart but did not pull the trigger...well NOW is the time to do it!! 40% off is a generous offer, Paul is a great guy, and his cigars are top notch...did I mention 40% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER??? Oh yea, I did mention that you can use code try40, and receive 40% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!!!

What'cha waiting for??? Go git ya sum!!!!   Tell all your cigar loving friends to git sum too!!!!
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

The Burn Ward

Quotenirab - 1/19/2017  4:49 PM

Do your split with Gary, but remember Geeks...each one of you can use this code once...here is your reminder message, courtesy of Flatbed Ambassador Nirab!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

Paul @ Flatbed Cigars wants to make it easier for those Cigar Geeks that have not yet tried any of his fabulous cigars. To make it easy on your budget and to keep your significant other happy, Paul has released a ONE TIME USE discount code for 40% off your ENTIRE ORDER!!

Use code: try40

40% off your entire order...WOW!!! You've been wanting to try them, you've put cigars in your shopping cart but did not pull the trigger...well NOW is the time to do it!! 40% off is a generous offer, Paul is a great guy, and his cigars are top notch...did I mention 40% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER??? Oh yea, I did mention that you can use code try40, and receive 40% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!!!

What'cha waiting for??? Go git ya sum!!!!   Tell all your cigar loving friends to git sum too!!!!

You sombeach! This is why I don't go on the forum as much. Everyone's a damn enabler! All that aside sweet code Nirab!  :biggrin: :rocker: I'll now be perusing the site and putting an end to my extremely long buying freeze  :shootme:  :hitme:  :uzi:  :cigarman:

ninfiction

Sticks arrived today. Thanks for the tag-a-longs!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

05Venturer

Quoteninfiction - 1/27/2017  4:39 PM

Sticks arrived today. Thanks for the tag-a-longs!

Ditto Brother :dancing:
Thanks Gary
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

headfirst

Thanks for helping me split the box fellas, enjoy
-Charles Spurgeon

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.