Flatbed Cigars - 40% OFF!! TRY EM!! 40% OFF!!

Started by nirab, 01/19/2017 03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

Paul @ Flatbed Cigars wants to make it easier for those Cigar Geeks that have not yet tried any of his fabulous cigars. To make it easy on your budget and to keep your significant other happy, Paul has released a ONE TIME USE discount code for 40% off your ENTIRE ORDER!!

Use code: try40

40% off your entire order...WOW!!! You've been wanting to try them, you've put cigars in your shopping cart but did not pull the trigger...well NOW is the time to do it!! 40% off is a generous offer, Paul is a great guy, and his cigars are top notch...did I mention 40% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER??? Oh yea, I did mention that you can use code try40, and receive 40% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!!!

What'cha waiting for??? Go git ya sum!!!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:    Tell all your cigar loving friends to git sum too!!!!  :bigthumbs:

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

tjm0831

DonM

Very generous of him, you know I am using it for sure :bigthumbs:

"The Curmudgeon"

quickme

What an incredible deal...  The problem now is what not to put in your cart

appollo

Holy crap what a deal on some great smokes.The greens are one fine smoke. :-)

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Brlesq

Quotenirab - 1/19/2017  4:42 PM

Paul @ Flatbed Cigars wants to make it easier for those Cigar Geeks that have not yet tried any of his fabulous cigars. To make it easy on your budget and to keep your significant other happy, Paul has released a ONE TIME USE discount code for 40% off your ENTIRE ORDER!!

40% off your entire order...WOW!!! You've been wanting to try them, you've put cigars in your shopping cart but did not pull the trigger...well NOW is the time to do it!! 40% off is a generous offer, Paul is a great guy, and his cigars are top notch...did I mention 40% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER??? Oh yea, I did mention that you can use code try40, and receive 40% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!!!

What'cha waiting for??? Go git ya sum!!!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:    Tell all your cigar loving friends to git sum too!!!!  :bigthumbs:

https://redd.it/5p02sz

You have a lot of friends at reddit, huh?  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

:hityou:  :dukem:  :-0

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

biggsy16

Ordered, thanks Brian, on Gary advice knowing my taste palate, got a box of naturals with shipping only 69.00,great deal
Never done being a Dad

tvolball

They are good. I like the green, broadleaf, best.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

nirab

QuoteBrlesq - 1/19/2017  10:10 PM

probably not, I don't even know what it is! I just signed up yesterday to get the info out...ignorance is bliss at this point... :angel:  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

Quotenirab - 1/20/2017  12:14 PM

QuoteBrlesq - 1/19/2017  10:10 PM

probably not, I don't even know what it is! I just signed up yesterday to get the info out...ignorance is bliss at this point... :angel:  :biggrin:

Yea, you weren't kidding Bruce!! I attempted to make light of my Reddit ignorance, lets see what happens!! Sure is tough being a tech ignorant old f#$k!!  :biggrin:  :lmao:  :lmao:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

BigHop

Love PA Broadleaf. Pennsyltucky Lancero sounds like a winner!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.