Scrap Wood Fun

Started by c9belayer, 02/02/2017 01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c9belayer

On a recent trip I noticed  smaller cigars rattled around in my fancy-schmancy 2-finger cigar showoffer. I shoved tissues in there to pad them. When I got home, I noticed some leftover Spanish Cedar in the garage... thought way too much about it... one thing led to another... and so... Insert! It works, but man is it Über-geeky overkill.

(The first picture is without insert to show how loose the cigars can be. The second and third photos show the insert in vertical and horizontal modes.)

-- c9belayer

appollo

ninfiction

Excellent idea. It might have to steal it, I have one of those Asylum 3 Finger holders and they are made for 60+ring gage and I very rarely if ever smoke anything that big.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Beegerply

Very nice cool idea  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

shakinghorizons

Odd, I'm not seeing the pictures on my mobile or PC, nor can I download the pictures......

McBryde

Me either, did you delete the pictures linked to the site?

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

toby2

cool! keep it in the humi and it may help keep them from drying out as well?

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

shakinghorizons

Quoteshakinghorizons - 2/2/2017  3:13 PM

Odd, I'm not seeing the pictures on my mobile or PC, nor can I download the pictures......

Not showing up on my home laptop or PC either......

c9belayer

Sorry, guys! I see them just fine. But just in case, I'll upload them again to this message. (Specifically, "Attach a file after posting.")

-- c9belayer

c9belayer

ninfiction: Steal away! A 1/2" box core bit in your router table makes it easy. Just remember, an insert in a 3-finger case turns it into a 2-finger case!
-- c9belayer

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.