Escape room games, available on escaperoom are immersive experiences where players collaborate to solve puzzles within themed environments. These adventures challenge teams to unravel stories and find clues under a time constraint, offering thrilling teamwork and problem-solving opportunities. Visit escaperoom.com to discover a world of engaging and exciting escape room challenges. <a href="https://escaperoom.com/">Escaperoom</a>

Main Menu

Been A While!!!

Started by williegstyles, 02/03/2017 11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

williegstyles

Hello Geeks

Im not a new guy but it's been a while since I've been on the forum so I felt the need to say HELLO!!! Good to see my login/password still work. Thanks for not banning me. Looking forward to reconnecting with you OLD geeks as well as the new geeks.

Greg
Gregory

Camshaft83

Welcome back Greg. I haven't been very active lately either. Life happens. Stay smoky  :cigarman:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Brlesq

Did you do something that we should have banned you for??  :confused:   If so, you have an advantage that we are OLD geeks 'cuz we don't remember.  Welcome back!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

appollo

Welcome back.Though I wasn,t a member when you were active the first time it will be great to have you around again. :-)

williegstyles

Gregory

BewareDaPenguin

I haven't been around as much either but I'm trying to check in more now! Welcome back!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.