Hump Day Herf - bstessl Pineapple White Owl Herf!

Started by Brlesq, 02/15/2017 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Brlesq

Join us as bstessl smokes his Pineapple White Owl to earn a punch in his man card!  :lmao:  :lmao:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Kman

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Kman

Really enjoying the classic Pineapple White Owl!!
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Kman

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Deener27

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

nirab

Dang, I would have liked to witness this!! Them pics are kinda scary, it looks as if Brian is actually enjoying that thing!!  :biggrin:  :crazy:  :confused:  :shades:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Deener27

Quotenirab - 2/16/2017  11:28 AM

Dang, I would have liked to witness this!! Them pics are kinda scary, it looks as if Brian is actually enjoying that thing!!  :biggrin:  :crazy:  :confused:  :shades:

He drank a few beers at the end to wash out the flavor.

It was the best theater ever! :drinking:

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

nirab

QuoteDeener27 - 2/16/2017  3:07 PM

It would take turpentine and acetone to get that taste out!  :biggrin:  :shy:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Deener27

Quotenirab - 2/16/2017  1:12 PM

QuoteDeener27 - 2/16/2017  3:07 PM

It would take turpentine and acetone to get that taste out!  :biggrin:  :shy:

Regardless of the health effects to that strategy, I think he may have considered it.

bstessl

Yeah, I enjoyed it like a swift kick to the balls...

05Venturer

If I remember correctly those come in a foil fresh twin pack, round 2 tonight?
 :shy:  :?:  :barf:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Kman

Quote05Venturer - 2/16/2017  8:32 PM  If I remember correctly those come in a foil fresh twin pack, round 2 tonight?  :shy:  :?:  :barf:

Just because you wimped out of the herf doesn't mean Brian has to suffer all over again 

bstessl

Thank you Kerry.  This doesn't keep you safe though...

Brlesq

Quotebstessl - 2/16/2017  6:37 PM

Thank you Kerry.  This doesn't keep you safe though...

:lmao:  :lmao: Time to earn your badge, Kerry!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Kman

Quotebstessl - 2/16/2017  9:37 PM  Thank you Kerry.  This doesn't keep you safe though...

Nothing I can say brother. You took the hit and did it. Go ahead and send it. I owe you that. 

bstessl

No, I can't send you the same one you sent me... Lol.  Sometime though...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.