Meanwhile in Canada...

Started by Kman, 03/29/2017 12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

appollo

That's Some real nice pictures eh.

McBryde

That is a screwed up book, I just had to research it, LOL.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

McBryde

And it must be a really screwed up country to have that book receive the country's top award for books.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

appollo

Its a great picture  :biggrin:Besides that any picture with a half naked women being molested by a  bear is going to win something up here in the GWN :lmao:

shakinghorizons

Quoteappollo - 3/30/2017  10:04 AM

Its a great picture  :biggrin:Besides that any picture with a half naked women being molested by a  bear is going to win something up here in the GWN :lmao:

You win 100 interwebs for this comment, lmao.

Kman

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

freakydeakydutchman

You forget about hockey and curling
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

Kman

Jackal

That's awesome Kerry.  Love the Alpha Flight reference.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

freakydeakydutchman

Well I had to explain to a Bro from another place that ..as Canadians .. we wake up.., apologize a lot and be AWESOME all day long.. every day..and we are sorry for that.. but not really
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

Cfickter

Quoteappollo - 3/30/2017  12:04 PM  Its a great picture  :biggrin:Besides that any picture with a half naked women being molested by a  bear is going to win something up here in the GWN :lmao:

You would think it would be a polar bear!

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

freakydeakydutchman

Dr. Suess

MacMac

Loved my visit to Canada some years ago.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.