Rare or Pre Embargo Cigars To Trade

Started by diesel_reaction, 04/04/2017 04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diesel_reaction

Hey Guys If anyone has any rare or well aged or pre embargo cigars they want to trade post what you have here. Maybe me or someone else might have a stick you would like to try or visa versa. I know that I'm always looking for new special smokes to try. Feel free to look in my virtual humidor to see what I have there's quite a few goodies in there :-)
Cut, Light, Smoke, Enjoy!!!

Jackal

Most pre-embargo cigars are strictly for collecting purposes.  The tobacco will have lost its essential oils and pretty much have turned to cardboard from the 60 years since the embargo.

That is a pretty impressive collection in your virtual humidor.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

shakinghorizons

Quotediesel_reaction - 4/4/2017  3:11 PM

Hey Guys If anyone has any rare or well aged or pre embargo cigars they want to trade post what you have here. Maybe me or someone else might have a stick you would like to try or visa versa. I know that I'm always looking for new special smokes to try. Feel free to look in my virtual humidor to see what I have there's quite a few goodies in there :-)

I would be interested in some of your Monte 80, but your prices are crazy high.........

DRuff

Interesting 1st post. You might want to introduce yourself here

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?board=43.0

Brlesq

Quoteshakinghorizons - 4/4/2017  5:32 PM
I would be interested in some of your Monte 80, but your prices are crazy high.........

:-0 Diesel_reaction, are you located in the USA?

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

appollo

I think he must live in Canada,but they might be a little high for here. :-)

Brlesq

Quoteappollo - 4/4/2017  6:43 PM

I think he must live in Canada,but they might be a little high for here. :-)

I'm guessing Europe. $35 for a run-of-the mill Fuente that costs &9 in the US is even too high for Canada.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

So is April 4th the Canadian equivalent to April Fools Day?
I see you are from Canada but those prices are CRAZY even for Canada.
Good One   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

millarddj

To be fair, he didn't say anything about "selling". Maybe that's what he paid for them?
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

nwb

Nice collection, but I feel for you if you are paying those prices on a consistent basis.

Head over to the newbie forum and introduce yourself!
Chief of Shaft

05Venturer

Quotemillarddj - 4/5/2017  12:44 PM

To be fair, he didn't say anything about "selling". Maybe that's what he paid for them?

To be fair no one said anything about "buying" . But trades are usually for similar priced cigars and that would make a tough trade at the prices shown.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

DRuff

biggsy16

Hey I am from Alberta, but I have you guys for my hobby supplies, cheers to the geeks.
Never done being a Dad

jharrisx5

Also looks like he abandoned us
Puff Puff Give....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.