Where is the cheapest place.....

Started by McBryde, 04/18/2017 10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

... to get Illusion Rothchildes at right now? I might be willing to do a split on a cab if the price is right on them.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

ninfiction

Small Batch has a box for $275, use the code 'rcigars' for 10% off. 10 packs are $55 code still applies, always free shipping.

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/illusione-rothschildes
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

McBryde

Have they severely gone up in price? They use to be a cab for around $150 didn't they? Or am I just going crazy?

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

ninfiction

QuoteMcBryde - 4/19/2017  6:37 PM

Have they severely gone up in price? They use to be a cab for around $150 didn't they? Or am I just going crazy?

E

I think the lowest I've seen was about $4.50, but I've never bought more than a single.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

RDF

$180 at Hiland's Cigars.  I think there may be a discount code out there too.
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

McBryde

I know you use to could get them for right about $3.00 - $3.25 a stick, that puts them at $150 - $162.50 a cab. That's getting a lot closer Randy!

E

shakinghorizons

Small Batch -
Illusione Special!
Starting now until tomorrow at midnight we have a 25% off special on Illusione purchases of $70+!

CODE: ILLUSIONE = 25% off Illusione Category on purchases $70+

McBryde

40% would put them where they need to be to be bought at Small Batch pricing! I'm checking with a few of my other sources. 25% off, even with free shipping is still roughly $17 more expensive then Hiland's having to pay shipping.

E

shakinghorizons

QuoteMcBryde - 4/19/2017  7:52 PM

40% would put them where they need to be to be bought at Small Batch pricing! I'm checking with a few of my other sources. 25% off, even with free shipping is still roughly $17 more expensive then Hiland's having to pay shipping.

E

Hadn't checked pricing, just thought I would pass along the email.

McBryde

nirab

I might be able to help you...give me a call at the shop.

The Cigar Vault 512-361-3289 :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

McBryde

Brian, we had talked about splitting a cab at one time, weren't we looking at $150 for the cab then?

E

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.