Watch Them Wieners Run Event!!

Started by nirab, 04/23/2017 10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

I knew this title would get your attention!!  :biggrin:  The Cigar Vault is having a 3 day Wiener Dog Race sale!! All kinds of fun stuff going on in Buda next weekend, so c'mon out...and watch them wieners run!!  :lmao:  :bigthumbs:

Buda, Texas, home of the Lions Club Wiener Dog Races

http://budalions.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku_Eb48Z4ps

https://www.everfest.com/e/buda-country-fair-and-wiener-dog-races-buda-tx
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

amigodecigars

"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

jagfandaddy

Too bad I don't live closer, I've got a winner dog that would fit right in!
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

runewolf

These are so much fun to watch. Post video!
--// Signature space for rent \\--

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

amigodecigars

Is the CV going to sponsor some kind of hot dog event that weekend?  At least you can sit in front of the fireplace and roast a few.  Is the Oscar Mayer wiener-mobile going to be there?  I hope that Anthony Weiner is not the Grand Marshall.                                                                                                                              
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

klamm143

:bigthumbs: ........................... :lmao:

I hear that ALL KINDS OF  "SPECIAL EVENTS" take place in Greater 'Buda..................   :cool:

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.