Smoke in Norfolk VA

Started by MacMac, 04/25/2017 05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacMac

Hi Geeks,
I traveling to Norfolk to meet up with my Marine son-in-law. He is there for a few days from New Orleans. I got some cigars in the travel humidor and I'll have some beer on ice. Anyone know of a good place to go to smoke. Looking for anything from a restaurant, a smoke shop or a quite place we can enjoy time together, the beer and the cigars.
Thanks for any feedback.
Joe
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

05Venturer

Emersons in Chesapeake is nice. Decent selection and a nice lounge.

Have you checked out the "Cigar Places" here on CG? Lots of info there
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

"Where to Smoke" app, available on both Android and IOS, owned by CA, great app, doesn't have everything but quite a lot
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

MacMac

Quote05Venturer - 4/25/2017  10:11 AM

Not much listed in the "Cigar Places" for Norfolk. I did see Emersons through CA app!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

05Venturer

QuoteMacMac - 4/25/2017  3:20 PM

Quote05Venturer - 4/25/2017  10:11 AM

Not much listed in the "Cigar Places" for Norfolk. I did see Emersons through CA app!

I have also visited Bonds Shop in Norfolk

Bonds Fine Cigars (Norfolk, VA, United States)     Submitted by DennisA 10/26/2009 8:35:42 PM
800 square foot climate controlled walk-in humidor with a wide selection of cigars and accessories. Comfortable smoking lounge where you can enjoy a cigar and a cup of coffee.

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.