Looking for a few things...

Started by StogieDad, 04/26/2017 08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Been in the lookout for a few new releases lately, haven't been buying quite as much of late so I thought I would at least see if anybody wanted to trade a couple up to a fiver of each or any of these.  Nobody ever loses trading with me, so shoot me a note if you wanna work something out, or try your luck in a blind trade...

Illusione Haut 10
All Out Kings
L'Atelier Identite
Mi Querida
Muestra de Saka
Fable
Powstanie
Tatuaje K222
Tatuaje Negociant
Particulares

Feel free to throw anything else you think I may need to try, I have bought a few but not as diverse as usual.

Thanks folks!!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

McBryde

I have a feeling someone is about to get brutalized!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

sar127

I got you on a few of these:
Illusione
Kings
Querida
Fable
Powstanie

I'll ship Friday
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

bstessl

I think this one should be interesting to watch...
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

McBryde

Quotebstessl - 4/27/2017  12:31 AM

I think this one should be interesting to watch...

Ditto!

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

prican_2000

A United States Marine:
No Better Friend, No Worst Enemy!

StogieDad

You are the man Rob.  I'll make sure you are taken good care of.....(can you hear the evil laugh???)
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

MacMac

I hope you find them...I bet you will.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

shakinghorizons

I haven't bought anything "new" in about 2 years, I just can't pass up good deals on old stuff, lol.

McBryde

Quoteshakinghorizons - 4/27/2017  8:32 AM

I haven't bought anything "new" in about 2 years, I just can't pass up good deals on old stuff, lol.

This is my problem!

E

sar127

Sorry Mike, only had 1 Haut 10 so I filled in with Guaimaros, a personal favorite.

PS, let's just consider this a PIF. Pick a newb and give him the usual StogieDad welcome!!

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

toby2

keep your head down. these are coming in hot....

Mi Querida
Muestra de Saka

StogieDad

Damn guys you are awesome!!!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

McBryde

Quotesar127 - 4/27/2017  10:17 PM

Sorry Mike, only had 1 Haut 10 so I filled in with Guaimaros, a personal favorite.

PS, let's just consider this a PIF. Pick a newb and give him the usual StogieDad welcome!!

I can hear the evil laugh all the way from Arkansas! LOL

E

calvarez

It's so hot, you killed the tracking system completely...

Carlos Alvarez, Peoria, AZ

"I've learned that the taboo subjects -- religion, politics,
philosophy -- can be safely discussed in polite company
when you're holding a fine cigar and a scotch."
  -- Me

StogieDad

Toby was the first to strike on my request...a fabulous fiver of Saka sticks.  Thanks buddy!  Now to load up!!

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

jagfandaddy

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

benchjockey

Good looking selection, Toby!
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

StogieDad

Brian (ninfiction) is the latest sneaky bastard to get in on the fun.  He said since Rob didn't have the Haut 10s he figured I needed them and sent them along.  Not only that but he stated it is a bomb instead of a trade.  Well, I am sure this score will be evened at some point :biggrin:  Made it out to a nice fiver as well.  What a dude!  Thanks brother!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

ninfiction

Happy to hook a brother up! Enjoy!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Cap10_Morgan

Can't wait til I build up my stock to the point I have something I can help someone out like this.  You guys are absolutely awesome!  Ask and ye shall receive should be the site motto.  Great job, guys!
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

StogieDad

The final piece came in and Rob (sar127) made me beg for mercy.  Holy s*%t...
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.