Single Print Cigars

Started by LarryPM, 04/28/2017 08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryPM

Hello, All-
Recently a friend gave me a cigar that has on its band "Single Print-Handmade in Honduras."  I've looked all around for this andI get nothing on the Internet.  Is it just a stick that you can order your personal message on the band?  Any thoughts will help.
Thanks, LPM

shakinghorizons

Just spent a couple minutes looking and I am coming up empty handed as well - sorry!

MacMac

Wow, mystery!  Someone must know!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

shakinghorizons

A photo would be awesome! Great suggestion Jason

jagfandaddy

Could this be a local roller? I know we have one in St Augustine, just South of me
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

Cfickter

I sent a text ask what it means to Oscar Valladares.  He owns Oscar Valladares Tobacco & Co.  Which BTW rolls the Leaf & Bean cigars.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Brlesq

:lmao: That's funny! Same SPAM message, different spammer, bumping the archived thread that came to lfe from the first spammer.  Must be some sort of spammer algorithm picking up on the word "print".
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

klamm143

Definitely smokin' something - but not cigars!!!!!!
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.