Springtime Just for the Helluvit Pass "Part Deux "

Started by 05Venturer, 05/06/2017 08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Springtime Just for the Helluvit Pass "Part Deux "'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

Since we don't currently have a pass in motion I figured it is about time for me to fire one up.
Any wrapper, size or shape of cigar is allowed as long as it is in the Medium range or above.
I will try to get this moving in the next week or so. :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

05Venturer

Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Kent

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cfickter

Quote05Venturer - 5/7/2017  2:59 PM  Seed list entered  :biggrin:

Great start, just make sure the pas is returned to me after each P&T 

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

StogieDad

Been a minute since I was in something that wasn't Anarchy :biggrin: I'm in if you'll have me.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

Brian, Chuck & Michael your in.  Thanks for playing   :thumbsup:
Kent

Deener27

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

Kent

05Venturer

Kent

jagfandaddy

I'm game.....promise i'll keep the frogs quite
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

05Venturer

Quotejagfandaddy - 5/10/2017  1:35 AM

I'm game.....promise i'll keep the frogs quite

Hit the request button and your in brother :thumbsup:
Kent

05Venturer

We have a good set of Geeks already signed up.  :dancing:

Who else is gonna jump on board??
Kent

05Venturer

We are at 9 plus me.
Looking for a few more before I get this rolling.
Newbs are Welcome to get their feet wet here also.
Kent

Cfickter

05Venturer

Gonna keep this open thru the weekend then try to get it fired off early next week.
Kent

cigarzinn

05Venturer

Last Day to Sign Up Geeks.
Closing it up tonight and will set the order and get it out by midweek.
Kent

05Venturer

Pass Order is set, take a look  to see where you are. If you see any issue let me know ASAP as I plan to ship this out in a couple days.

Thanks All  :thumbsup:
Kent

Deener27

Wow, I am on deck and Brian is in the hole.  Way to start the pass.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

05Venturer

Pass is boxed up and headed out tomorrow
I will post tracking number and transition when it's enroute
Kent

jagfandaddy

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

Cfickter

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.