shirt bombs

Started by vw77guy, 05/18/2017 06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vw77guy

The cigar shop I was working at closed its doors last week.  I've been busy with a new job and the screen printing so I haven't been around much.  That said, I wanted to let you know I had a few shirts left over from the cigar shop, so I'm mailing them out.  Not going to mention names, but if you added your shirt size to the thread asking for shirt sizes, you're probably going to get something!  Sorry I didn't have a shirt for everyone.  I didn't try to exclude.  Have a good day guys.

BewareDaPenguin

Lol you at it again bro!! :thumbsup: very geeky man! Top notch!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

tgs679

shakinghorizons

Sorry to hear about the cigar store closing its doors - but it seems like you had a back up plan!

benchjockey

I wear one of Shawn`s shirts proudly.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Beegerply

Damn man sorry to hear dude  :cry:  I also wear one of Shawn shirts.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

vw77guy

Thanks guys.  I did have a back up plan as the writing was on the wall, but the usual customers are still in mourning!  It does suck, but I'm now working for a company in more of a management roll which was what my college degree was in, so it's kind of rewarding in a way.  Still going to keep my screen printing business going, even if that means hiring someone to help print.  It's just a new chapter.  On the up side, my humi is much fuller with the severance package they gave me!

clami

Sorry to hear about a small business closing, but glad you are doing O.K.  I thought this thread said Sh#t bombs, not shirt bombs - got my attention...

klamm143

Sorry for the closure - and Good Luck on the new chapter in your life.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

toby2

boom! thx man!

McBryde

Sorry for the closure, but I'm sure the severance package was really nice! Onto bigger and better things now!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

bigjohn20081983

Sorry about your shop man. That sucks.   Also thanks for the shirt
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Olddog

Sorry to hear about closing, great to have planned ahead!
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

benchjockey

Shawn, thanks for the beautiful shirt. I will be honored to wear it.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

ebernabe

thank you very much. I forgot all about this until I saw your post.

Cap10_Morgan

Awesome shirt.  (And I also thought this was sh*t bomb at first glance, lol.  Definitely an attention grabber)
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

johncw

Shawn thanks for the shirt!

vw77guy

Enjoy guys.  I'm two weeks into the new job and starting to get a feel for it.  Good news for everyone is that they are going to try to re-open the shop.  I'm going to continue down this new path but now I may have a cigar shop to go to on the weekends!

Otter

Thanks for the shirt, totally unexpected!
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

BewareDaPenguin

Quotevw77guy - 5/23/2017  11:20 PM

Enjoy guys.  I'm two weeks into the new job and starting to get a feel for it.  Good news for everyone is that they are going to try to re-open the shop.  I'm going to continue down this new path but now I may have a cigar shop to go to on the weekends!

That is good news man. :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.