Make Cigar Geeks Great Again!!

Started by bstessl, 05/19/2017 05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bstessl

Lets get some newbs and vets together and participate in some shenanigans!

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Make Cigar Geeks Great Again!!'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

bstessl

I'll have a seed list up soon.

05Venturer

If I can get a FOG to vouch for me I'd love to be part of Making Cigar Geeks Great Again :-)
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bstessl

Idk... I don't trust you, you're nothing but fake news and resurrecting the past...

Deener27

Oh, I want an investigation into some questionable emails going around.  Especially that green guy.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

klamm143

..........Don't rock the boat.........NK might bomb the ocean again..........LMAO
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

bstessl

Seed list is updated, let me know what you think.  I have doubles of most, if anyone thinks this is a bad idea I will switch it up.

Deener27

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

DRuff

DonM

1st Pass eh?  I hit request!

"The Curmudgeon"

bstessl

Good group so far!  Keep 'em coming!

Cap10_Morgan

Was out of town this weekend and didn't spend much time on the site, but invite accepted.  Looking forward to this.  (Obviously my first one participating)  Any tips for the newb with packaging/shipping?  I mean, I'm taking and replacing, so not really, right?  Just re-tape and take down to post office?
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

bstessl

DRuff

bstessl

We've got 9 so far, looking for a couple more.

bstessl

Going to give this a few more days if anyone is interested in it, then I'll get it on the road Monday or Tuesday

bstessl

I'm going to get this sent out, I might have one more playing virtually.  I hope everyone has fun and gets to try something new.

Cap10_Morgan

Looking forward to my first pass.  Thanks for including me.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

M82

Look forward to having the points necessary to participate ! You guys enjoy !

bstessl

If you want in, I'll let you play virtually to get your feet wet.

ninfiction

Quotebstessl - 5/30/2017  7:56 PM

If you want in, I'll let you play virtually to get your feet wet.

That's a great deal right there, jump on it!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

M82

Hah ! I dont even know what that means but sounds good ! Thanks

ninfiction

Just means the box won't be mailed directly to you. You'll make your selections then mail your puts to Brian and he'll mail your takes back to you, he'll let you know when your turn is. Usually that's how the Canadians get turns to save on shipping and to avoid the box being tagged by customs.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

bstessl

QuoteM82 - 5/30/2017  8:51 PM

Hah ! I dont even know what that means but sounds good ! Thanks

Invite sent

nirab

I'll play if you'll have me... :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.