WTB: Ashtray + Lighter

Started by Fran95, 05/23/2017 02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fran95

What's up Cigargeeks! 

Man it feels like I haven't been to this site in a while. I haven't smoked many cigars over the past few months at all, not really sure why honestly. However with moving into this new apartment and it having a really nice area to smoke cigars (electric firepit lounge type area, quiet) I've been doing it more. Also another contributer to my recent cigar smoking is some great summer weather coming up here in Florida (other than the almost daily rain).

Anyways, since I'll be smoking in this area, I'll need to get an ashtray. I'm picturing one with 4 holders and made of glass. Also my lighter has been missing so I've been using matches. It's fine to use matches but I want a nice little jet lighter to do the job quicker. 

I'm not.looking for anything fancy at all, just a basic ashtray, and lighter that's like ~$20. If someone can help me get these things, I'll pay your price. Also, I'd like to make it more worthwhile and add some sticks to the mix. If anyone can make a package with those items, and can add some cigars in to make it around $50- $60, we can make that deal too.

Also to the guys I know on here, I've been doing great recently. I'm about to be a senior next year and have gotten into some really selective programs that will give me some really intensive knowledge and experience with my Finance focused education. I'll be really excited to be a part of our financial group, with only 10 other students, that will be managing over $1m of real money of the next two semesters. And like I said earlier I moved into this new apartment with my great girlfriend (don't act too shocked that a guy like me got a girlfriend haha). It's nice to see all these names and people I knew when I browsed the site after a while of not being on here. Reminded me of some good memories on here. 

Thanks for any offers and help in getting me re-equiped with these essentials. 

Cfickter

Hey Francesco, great to hear from you again.  You know we still do the Google herfs, join us
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cap10_Morgan

QuoteCfickter - 5/23/2017  4:02 PM

Hey Francesco, great to hear from you again.  You know we still do the Google herfs, join us

We could make it a Jacksonville dominated herf with Francesco, Hank and myself!  

I wish I could help you with the ashtray/lighter, but I'm pretty much a newb (for the 2nd time).  I'm sure someone around here either A) has extra stuff laying around or B) knows better deals than I do.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

bstessl

If you wouldn't mind a green glass, round Rocky Patel ashtray, I could probably help out... I'll post a picture when I get home.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Fran95

Thank you Chuck and nice to meet you Cap10. Cool that we have several people Jax on here.
Also, I would be interested in seeing a picute of the round ashtray.

05Venturer

Hey buddy, glad to see you on here again. Sounds like things are going great

I have bought quite a few of these lighters and had good results
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WOW-Windproof-Refillable-Butane-Gas-Trip-Torch-Jet-Flame-Cigarette-Cigar-Lighter-/252927670806?hash=item3ae3a9fa16:g:6KYAAOSwlndZEFLf
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Brlesq

Welcome back, Francesco! How's your dad's back doing?  :biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

bstessl

The color is coming off in parts, if you want it, it's yours

Fran95

It seems in ok condition and it's just what ill need. What kind of deal do you want to make here? The ashtray only, the ashtray and a lighter, cigars involved? I'm in the market for all of that stuff together or separate, so any of these will be fine with me!

Fran95

QuoteBrlesq - 5/23/2017  10:39 PM  Welcome back, Francesco! How's your dad's back doing?  :biggrin:  

Wow, you just had to go there already! Now that is a memory from here I might have to try to forget :lmao: but really though it is funny to hear from you and your sense of humor again. 

bstessl

No deal necessary, I don't have any extra lighters, but I'll send the ashtray out soon

klamm143

THAT BRIAN............you guys watch out - His bombing skills are not in question here - but it seems like now he's taking up Martial Arts - now he's throwing objects at folks.

LMAO..........
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Fran95

That's cool! It will get some good use. Thank you for that!

McBryde

Quotebstessl - 5/23/2017  8:18 PM

No deal necessary, I don't have any extra lighters, but I'll send the ashtray out soon

Is that an evil laugh I hear?

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

jagfandaddy

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 5/23/2017  4:34 PM

QuoteCfickter - 5/23/2017  4:02 PM

We could make it a Jacksonville dominated herf with Francesco, Hank and myself!  

I wish I could help you with the ashtray/lighter, but I'm pretty much a newb (for the 2nd time).  I'm sure someone around here either A) has extra stuff laying around or B) knows better deals than I do.

I'm Game!! :cigarman:
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

Cap10_Morgan

I'll be on tonight around 9, granted it stays like it is and doesn't started pouring again.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Deener27

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 5/24/2017  5:52 PM

I'll be on tonight around 9, granted it stays like it is and doesn't started pouring again.

Same here.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

biggsy16

Quote05Venturer - 5/23/2017  8:06 PM  Hey buddy, glad to see you on here again. Sounds like things are going great  I have bought quite a few of these lighters and had good results http://www.ebay.com/itm/WOW-Windproof-Refillable-Butane-Gas-Trip-Torch-Jet-Flame-Cigarette-Cigar-Lighter-/252927670806?hash=item3ae3a9fa16:g:6KYAAOSwlndZEFLf

Kent, sorry to eavesdrop but bought three of those lighters,thanks 

Never done being a Dad

bstessl

It's packed up and shipping out tomorrow.

Fran95

Just wanted to say thank you very much. After waiting several days for the post office to re-key the mailbox so I can open it, I finally got the ashtray. Also, it was nice to get a few cigars in there to break it in like you said. Smoking the EP Carillo right now.

klamm143

Nice...........Enjoy the smokes - and remember - the ash tray also doubles as an aerial attitude adjuster when necessary.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

bstessl

I'm glad you're getting some early use it of it!  Enjoy!

M82

05Venturer

Quotebiggsy16 - 5/24/2017  7:39 PM

Quote05Venturer - 5/23/2017  8:06 PM  Hey buddy, glad to see you on here again. Sounds like things are going great  I have bought quite a few of these lighters and had good results http://www.ebay.com/itm/WOW-Windproof-Refillable-Butane-Gas-Trip-Torch-Jet-Flame-Cigarette-Cigar-Lighter-/252927670806?hash=item3ae3a9fa16:g:6KYAAOSwlndZEFLf

Kent, sorry to eavesdrop but bought three of those lighters,thanks 

:thumbsup: Pretty good deal and if you lose one  your not out much
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

Good looking ash tray. :thumbsup:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.