FS: Blind Samplers

Started by shakinghorizons, 06/12/2017 12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shakinghorizons

Anyone in the market for a blind sampler? I have everything from $30 sampler to $3,000 - you name your price and I will stuff a box full of cigars! If you've seen my sales before, you know you will receive FAR more than what you paid.

Cap10_Morgan

So tempted to jump on this again!  HAHAHA!  For anyone thinking about this, don't hesitate... jump before Collin comes to his senses!
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

shakinghorizons

Lol, thanks.

According to my wife I don't make sense at any time!

MacMac

Sounds tempting, but I just bought some sticks so the budget says, "no." And so does the wife!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

DonM

QuoteMacMac - 6/12/2017  11:39 PM

Sounds tempting, but I just bought some sticks so the budget says, "no." And so does the wife!

Remember, It is better to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

shakinghorizons

QuoteDonM - 6/13/2017  5:11 AM

^^^^

This man speaks truth.

headfirst

QuoteDonM - 6/13/2017  7:11 AM

I'll go with that theory, PM incoming.   :smoker:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

shakinghorizons

Olddog

Since I'm a noob, will give this a go, PM coming to you.
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

Fran95

toby2

you can't go wrong here, IMO. very solid Geek.

shakinghorizons

PM's have been responded to. Thanks everyone for helping out!

bstessl

QuoteOlddog - 6/14/2017  6:49 AM

Since I'm a noob, will give this a go, PM coming to you.

all the more reason to jump...  You won't be disappointed!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

shakinghorizons

Everyone who received a tracking number Friday, your items are either out for delivery or delivered!

Please PM me with any questions!

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Fran95

I got my cigars today, it was a great purchase. Also, the one on the right is a mystery cigar that shaking wanted me to review before he reveals what it is. Thank you!

Joelala

Wow now that's a good sampler!
Joe

Olddog

Picked up the sampler today from post office and all I can say is WOW!  Thank you Colin for the wonderful selection   

Blind Sampler

"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

appollo

Great  looking sticks.Well done Colin  :thumbsup:

shakinghorizons

Getting the last of these samplers figured out and will be closing this offer on Friday 6/23/17.

headfirst

Didn't get a pic done of my purchase but wasn't disappointed, Davidoff, isom, tatuaje, etc, very nice stuff!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

shakinghorizons

After a few delays, it looks as if the last one is scheduled to land today!

Cfickter

Well another great deal with Colin done and dusted, top notch
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

shakinghorizons

QuoteCfickter - 6/22/2017  9:46 AM

Well another great deal with Colin done and dusted, top notch

Thanks for being a loyal customer!

bstessl

Got mine today, will post pics later... No changes taken on the package opening, that's for sure... Lol
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.