Fidget spinners

Started by bstessl, 06/14/2017 03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bstessl

I'm thinking of a certain geek...
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

freakydeakydutchman

I just snorted cofeveve out my nose when I saw this...well played sir
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

ninfiction

That's good stuff right there
This is not the admin you're looking for...

shakinghorizons

Yes! You win 100 internets.

amigodecigars

Thank God for "National Bourbon Day", was searching fidgets and got this, must have got some bourbon in my eyes                                                                                                                            
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

klamm143

..........LMAO...............yupp, still LMAO...........
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Deener27

How did I know this was the direction we were going here?  Even before I clicked... :lmao:

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Olddog

Love it...great one!
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

Beegerply

LMAO I hope Dave see this  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

The Burn Ward

Vroomp

As if the original post wasn't funny enough..........  This really had me

Quotefreakydeakydutchman - 6/14/2017  4:45 PM  I just snorted cofeveve out my nose when I saw this...well played sir

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

gitfiddl

QuoteBeegerply - 6/15/2017  10:46 AM

LMAO I hope Dave see this  :biggrin:

A little birdy put a bug in my ear and I heartily approve!
 :biggrin:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

bstessl

I'm glad that Birdy found you
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

biggsy16

Quoteamigodecigars - 6/14/2017  6:19 PM  Thank God for "National Bourbon Day", was searching fidgets and got this, must have got some bourbon in my eyes                                                                                                                            [/QUOTE

That's Sally Field on the right]

Never done being a Dad

jharrisx5

Paint her blue and I'm all over it.....
Puff Puff Give....

toby2

this one cracked me up!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.