New Coolidor

Started by toby2, 06/15/2017 11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toby2

i'm out of space again..... and after completing the last built in humidor conversion i'm out of Spanish cedar and i will never get a deal on it that cheap again, (the company gave it to me at cost by mistake but stuck to their original quote) and since Boy Scouts has took over all the other coolers i decided to go for it. plus it's a damn cool cooler.

Cap10_Morgan

:bigthumbs: Nice!  Looks like you'll be able to fit quite a few sticks in that one!
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

shakinghorizons

Very nice cooler Toby! Should have it all seasoned and ready to go by the time the other boxes arrive.

benchjockey

Now comes the fun part ... filling it up.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

toby2

Quoteshakinghorizons - 6/15/2017  1:04 PM  Very nice cooler Toby! Should have it all seasoned and ready to go by the time the other boxes arrive.

this one is going to be for low end or work/yard type stock. i have a crap load of them clogging up the better real estate in the cabinets. those you spoke of will get nicer accommodations... 

toby2

Quotebenchjockey - 6/15/2017  1:20 PM  Now comes the fun part ... filling it up.

my other storage cabs are a Tetris puzzle so i'm hoping to move a bunch of stuff to this so i can see what the hell i have. having to move crap around to get to something is getting old. you enablers get me every time! 

the lid blew/ripped off my other marine cooler on the way back from Savannah and i needed one anyway.

ninfiction

How big is that? I see it's a Coleman Marine...I might be in the market myself for some extra space.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

toby2

Quoteninfiction - 6/15/2017  2:03 PM  How big is that? I see it's a Coleman Marine...I might be in the market myself for some extra space.

200 quart. 43.5" x 15.5" 16" deep 

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.