Dads Day Deal at JSK

Started by 05Venturer, 06/15/2017 05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

coupon code " Dad " at JSK

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

shakinghorizons

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Deener27

Quoteshakinghorizons - 6/15/2017  8:10 PM

JSK?

If you haven't, you should.  You will not be disappointed.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

tgs679

I have had no luck with the Red Knights that I have smoked. Flavors are there but construction terrible.  Also they are never in stock.

05Venturer

Quotetgs679 - 6/16/2017  6:29 AM

I have had no luck with the Red Knights that I have smoked. Flavors are there but construction terrible.  Also they are never in stock.

I have NEVER had any issues with any of the JSK's, have smoked most of the vitolas and nothing but stellar cigars in my opinion.
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

05Venturer

Quoteheadfirst - 6/16/2017  8:58 AM

What is the deal?
20%
Kent

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

tgs679

Quote05Venturer - 6/16/2017  8:59 AM  
Quotetgs679 - 6/16/2017  6:29 AM  I have had no luck with the Red Knights that I have smoked. Flavors are there but construction terrible.  Also they are never in stock.
I have NEVER had any issues with any of the JSK's, have smoked most of the vitolas and nothing but stellar cigars in my opinion.

I guess I have just had bad luck. I may revisit in the future but for now too many misses for me.

headfirst

Clicked on 4 or 5 different things and all are out of stock.  Forget it! :angry:
-Charles Spurgeon

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

McBryde

Quotetgs679 - 6/16/2017  6:29 AM

Just go ahead and send me the rest of them to QC for you!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

appollo

Never tried any so I can't pass judgement on them.I will get some at some time. :-)

Olddog

Put in an order to give these sticks a try.  Thank you for the code!
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.