Thirstday Herfday

Started by 05Venturer, 06/15/2017 06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cap10_Morgan

Wow.  Was just responding to Kevin saying I'd be on around 9 ET.  Hope there is room for me then!
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

M82

Great joining you guys for a bit.  Battery went dead on my phone.. Went ahead and finished up my yard work before it got dark. Looking forward to next time. Enjoyed a Gran Habano #1 Connecticut Rothschild this afternoon. Great little smoke !

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cap10_Morgan

Damn, already missed one of the new people.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

05Venturer

QuoteM82 - 6/15/2017  7:50 PM

Great joining you guys for a bit.  Battery went dead on my phone.. Went ahead and finished up my yard work before it got dark. Looking forward to next time. Enjoyed a Gran Habano #1 Connecticut Rothschild this afternoon. Great little smoke !

Good to meet you for a short bit also. Hope to see you again  :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

klamm143

It was a good Herf......just remember - Do not Double F Doug................LMAO.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

DRuff

Quoteklamm143 - 6/17/2017  6:15 AM  It was a good Herf......just remember - Do not Double F Doug................LMAO.

Correct !

bstessl

Who's herfing tonight?
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Cap10_Morgan

Pretty sure I'll be on tonight.  Same time as usual for me.  9pm

M82

Im going to try... Hope to I'll say that !

Deener27

Quotebstessl - 6/22/2017  2:52 PM

Who's herfing tonight?

Maybe.  For sure most of usual crew.  What time you on?

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.