StogieDad Vacation Sampler Sale

Started by StogieDad, 06/27/2017 11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Headed out on vacation in a couple of weeks, and figured I'd free up a little momma-don't-know cash to the benefit of my fellow Geeks.  I pulled some samplers, a lot of it aged, and they are ready to go.  I will try and collect all orders for the next couple days, then all will be sent out by Friday at the latest.

If you have ever participated in one of my sales, you always come out ahead....:biggrin:

PP F&F, add $6 for shipping regardless of order size.  Shoot me a PM, first come first serve and I will update as things sale.

As usual, I will also offer blind samplers.  You should come out smelling like a rose.....or at least a cigar.

$30 shipped for 5 sticks
$50 shipped for 10 sticks
$70 shipped for 15 sticks
$100 shipped for 25 sticks

Now to the samplers:

Crowned Heads Sampler ($75) - ON HOLD

Las Calaveras '14, '15', '16

Mason Dixon North '14 and '15

JD Howard Reserve LE 2015 Single Action

The Buckingham 

Four Kicks Black Belt Buckle Corona Gorda 

Jericho Hill OBS

Jericho Hill Shots

Paniolo Especial (Hawaii Exclusive) 2015

Liga Privada Sampler ($60) - SOLD

L40, FFP, Dirty Rat, UF13 and a LP9 to make it a fiver.

Tatuaje HTFs ($80)

Monsters Jekyll 

Cojonu 2003 and 2009

L'Atelier ER15 (2015)

Tatuaje TAA 2014

Fausto Avion Reserva 2013

Anarchy 2015

Henry Clay Tattoo

M80

Cohete

RomaCraft Sampler ($55) - SOLD

Cromagnon Epoch (HTF)

2 x Cromagnon Blockhead (HTF)

2 x Cromagnon Anthropology

Neanderthal HN

Cromagnon Knuckle Dragger

Aquitaine Knuckle Dragger (old enough they didn't band them then)

Viaje Sampler ($55)

Platino Reserva Aficianado

Oro Reserva

Oro Fuerza

Platino Chiva

2 Different Skull and Bones (I will have to do a little research to make sure which they are, but both are at least a couple years)

Zombie 2014 Super Shot

Boutique Sampler ($35) - SOLD

Viva Republica Jailbreak

Old Grimalkin Torpedo

Warped Guardian of the Farm

Espinosa La Zona Sensei's Sensational Sarsparilla

Warped Don Reynaldo

Ezra Zion Baseball Cards

Hoyo-Quesada Sampler ($30)

3 x HdM  Edicion de Cumpleanos 150

2 x Quesada Reserva Privada Chruchill

Mornin' Smokes ($25)

3 x Joya Red Petite Corona

3 x Charter Oak EC

EP Carrillo Robusto Assortment ($18)

Includes a nice Don Elencos from way back. 

Fiver of RomaCraft CroMagnon Anthropology ($25)- SOLD

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

tgs679

Great samplers there. Just a heads up  the Tatuaje TAA is a 2013 not a 2014.

danb6177

I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

sar127

Wow those are some great boutique samplers!

I gotta ask, how did you like that Buckingham? And how does it compare to their Jericho?
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

The Burn Ward

Wish I didn't buy a gun today, I'd be all over that Roma sampler. Sweet prices brotha!

StogieDad

Only one blind sampler gone, all the good stuff is still left!!! :bump:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Updated, RomaCraft sampler sold and Anthropology fiver on hold
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Them Ligas be gone...

Can't believe the Crowned Heads are still hanging around.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

klamm143

....sending you a PM..........
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

StogieDad

All orders so far shipped today.

I also lowered some prices to move them this weekend.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

biggsy16

Thank you Michael for the sale
Never done being a Dad

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

mchammer

Received my Liga Privada sample pack today Michael. Thank you again for the quick shipment and the two hitchhikers.

danb6177

Great selection brother! Lol this was supposed to be a 30$ sampler.. Thanx for the hook up, much appreciated!!
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

klamm143

PM sent...............this is going to happen before the weeks end.......or well / at least........I know it will happen well before anyone beats you and / or Brian's fantasy team.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.