Today's Smoke - July 2017

Started by tgs679, 07/01/2017 10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgs679

I'll kick it off with a Tatuaje Pork Chop

amigodecigars

MBombay Gaaja Robusto 5x54.  The blend for Gaaja consists of tobaccos from Ecuador, Peru, Paraguay, and the Dominican Republic. Of particular note is the Paraguayan tobacco – which is something not common in premium cigars.

Wrapper : Ecuador Connecticut desflorado, Variety Hybrid Mejorado 2004
Binder : Ecuador HVA Seca Mejorada Filler
Seco : Perú Hybrid Habano
Viso : Ecuador criollo ’98, Paraguay Hybrid Habano 2000,Dominican criollo ’98.
Ligero : Dominican HVA Mejorado

"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

tgs679

CAO Fuma Em Corda Robusto

appollo

MusicCity

Crushing it so far fellas :thumbsup:
Warped El Oso Ursus in honor of Black Honey 2017

Olddog

"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

tgs679

Cap10_Morgan

Partagas (Cuban) Coronas Junior from shakinghorizons while enjoying my coffee and watching IMSA race.  Thanks, Colin!  Great smoke!
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Jay'D

https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/p720x720/19488933_10155352919558190_4793433363011309884_o.jpg?oh=591b226f545afec3052806d6ef5522e1&oe=59DA5BDC" /img>

https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/p720x720/19679476_10155348707553190_8764191127992546564_o.jpg?oh=194d69086e31a4ebbf536e4ee00b29ae&oe=5A05DDA6" /img>
Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

appollo

tjm0831

Joya de Nicaragua Joya Red Robusto

tjm0831

Joya de Nicaragua Joya Black Robusto. Fine smoke. Just posted a review.

ntanner

La Aurora Leoninos Corojitos
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

StogieDad

CAO Sinister Sam this AM
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nirab

MF Flor de las Antillas Belicoso :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

DonM

A MF Le Bijou 1922 petit robustly well aged.  The cello was dark brown :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

La Palina Red Label Petit Lancero
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Jas Sum Kral Zlanto Sonce
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

mpurtle01

First cigar in months.   2 year old UF-13

prican_2000

A United States Marine:
No Better Friend, No Worst Enemy!

Olddog

Flatbed Cigar Co. Panacea White  Corojo Torpedo
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

StogieDad

L'Atelier ER14 Extension de la Racine 2014
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

prican_2000

Norteno Herrera Esteli by DE
A United States Marine:
No Better Friend, No Worst Enemy!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.