Thank you for your generosity!

The Chosen Cigar: Camacho Liberty 2017

The Chosen Reviewers:

jharrisx5
klamm143
nirab
ninfiction
PETE314

This cigar shall be reviewed no later than August 25th.

Happy Smokin' gents! :smoker:
Chief of Shaft

wescat

Thanks for setting up this thread Nathan.

I'm definitely looking forward to these reviews, what with the unique for a Liberty vitola and all.

Jason, Kevin, Brian, Brian and Peter: thank you for agreeing to review this cigar !!

Would each of you please respond to this thread, confirming that you:

1) Have received your review cigar from CAYP

2) Will submit your review before 8/26/2017

I appreciate it.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

ninfiction

I have received and will absolutely have my review in by Aug 26th. Was planning on smoking it this weekend or next actually.

Thanks again for putting this together Kevin!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

klamm143

PM sent to Kevin..........My sticks are still showing as shipped (not yet received) - but yes I will definitely have my Critique done well before deadline.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

jharrisx5

Yes to both!

Sorry for taking a bit to reply... I'm in Vegas for the national youth trap shooting championships... My 10yr old is competing.  Tomorrow is the finals so we'll see how he does.  Shot a personal best today so it's looking decent!
Puff Puff Give....

klamm143

Order received yesterday........4 ordered plus the one for critique........I'll have my critique done well before deadline........Thanks to Kevin and to CAYP - and all who work on putting this together for us.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

nirab

I've received my cigars along with the review stick. I will have mine done well before the deadline...famous last words!!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

PETE314

I have received... Everything was perfect...I will review before August 26th!!!
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

wescat

Quoteninfiction - 7/13/2017  4:58 PM
I have received and will absolutely have my review in by Aug 26th. Was planning on smoking it this weekend or next actually.
Thanks again for putting this together Kevin!
You're welcome Brian.

Quotejharrisx5 - 7/15/2017  3:49 AM
Yes to both! Sorry for taking a bit to reply... I'm in Vegas for the national youth trap shooting championships... My 10yr old is competing. Tomorrow is the finals so we'll see how he does. Shot a personal best today so it's looking decent!
Great, thanks Jason. How did he do in the finals?

Quoteklamm143 - 7/15/2017  11:40 AM
Order received yesterday........4 ordered plus the one for critique........I'll have my critique done well before deadline........Thanks to Kevin and to CAYP - and all who work on putting this together for us.
Great, thanks Kevin.

Quotenirab - 7/17/2017  5:35 PM
I've received my cigars along with the review stick. I will have mine done well before the deadline...famous last words!!  :biggrin:
Great, thanks Brian.

QuotePETE314 - 7/21/2017  12:07 AM
I have received... Everything was perfect...I will review before August 26th!!!
Great, thanks Pete.

All is in order, most excellent.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

jharrisx5

He did well.. Individually 10th in his division

His 3 person shooting squad took 2nd which was pretty exciting... He was the squads top shooter
Puff Puff Give....

wescat

Quotejharrisx5 - 7/24/2017  12:18 PM

He did well.. Individually 10th in his division

His 3 person shooting squad took 2nd which was pretty exciting... He was the squads top shooter

You gotta be a damn proud papa with those results.    :bigthumbs:
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

ninfiction

Review complete.

Thank you Kevin and David for the opportunity!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

wescat

Quoteninfiction - 8/4/2017  9:05 PM

Review complete.

Thank you Kevin and David for the opportunity!

Thanks for getting it in early Brian.   :bigthumbs:
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

nwb

This is a quick reminder that there is one week left to get these submitted.

Thanks!
Chief of Shaft

klamm143

Mine is in.............thanks for working the magic and fixing "THE LINK" Nathan - and thanks to David and Kevin for all the work and dedication.
Kevin R. Lamm

wescat

Quoteklamm143 - 8/19/2017  7:07 AM

Mine is in.............thanks for working the magic and fixing "THE LINK" Nathan - and thanks to David and Kevin for all the work and dedication.

Thanks for getting it in early Kevin.    :bigthumbs:
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

klamm143

No problem Sir...........Thank you for letting me participate, fielding my calls / PM's and the time and effort you put into this yearly event.
Kevin R. Lamm

nirab

I just submitted my review. Man, this Liberty 2017 is one... :shy:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

wescat

Quotenirab - 8/21/2017  8:37 PM

I just submitted my review. Man, this Liberty 2017 is one... :shy:
Excellent, thanks Brian.   :bigthumbs:
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

nwb

Chief of Shaft

wescat

Quotenwb - 8/23/2017  1:01 PM

4 of the 5 are in.  Thanks folks!
A testament to your admin powers methinks.  :bigthumbs:
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

wescat

Quotejharrisx5 - 8/23/2017  3:47 AM

Done...wow
Excellent, thanks Jason.  :bigthumbs:
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

PETE314

Sorry...missed your last email...Review was completed Friday...Thank you so much for choosing me to be a part of it.
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.