FLATBED Free Sampler and Lighter

Started by Olddog, 07/12/2017 08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olddog

Got an email from Paul and if spending $99 he will send you a free sampler and lighter (neither one was described or as to what brand), plus the $99 kicks in the free shipping.  From today thru the 15th.  I do love the Flatbeds!
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

MacMac

Nice! I just looked at the site, but I'm got my eyes on some other smokes right now.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Cfickter

Great stuff, but a day late.  Just received an order from them.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Olddog

Got an order in today and a very nice sampler with a mystery stick included.  Lighter is also nice, looks like a zippo but not the kind with the guts you have to pull out.  Great bunch at Flatbed for sure
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

jagfandaddy

I just got 2 boxes, otherwise I would have.They are indeed great cigars.
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.