Proud to be a "PAPA"

Started by tfkirk, 07/14/2017 01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tfkirk

I welcomed my 1st grandchild into the world at 8:43 am July 10th, a healthy 7-lb, 2.5-oz baby boy named Tony Joseph Ferrese. My stepson Anthony and his wife Ashley are all well and the little guy is finally home where I can start spoiling him. When we finally can get out, the men (myself, my Dad, Anthony and his father in-law Joe)are going to have a smoke. I picked up some David Ortiz's "Big Papi" cigars, I thought it was appropriate for the occasion with all the new Papi's. Thanks for reading this proud PAPA's thread.
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

appollo

Congrats.Still waiting for my first. :-)

toby2

congrats! i can't blv i'm not one yet. my wife can't wait.

ninfiction

Congrats! I have 2 very young grandson's myself. They are much more fun when they don't live with you, spoil em and send them home with their parents.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

M82

Congratulations ! Happy times I'm sure !

05Venturer

Congrats Brother!!! We have 5 and love em to death, spoil em and send em home. :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

danb6177

I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

Beegerply

Congrats enjoy that baby man, I have a 2yr old grandson that's a blast to have around.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

jagfandaddy

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

shakinghorizons

Congrats! Wish I would have known prior to shipping out your package!

benchjockey

Great news. Congrats!
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

ntanner

Congrats, they are a lot of fun.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Olddog

Congrats.... Enjoyment for many years to come now!!!!
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

Savonian

johncw

Kid Montana

Awesome!  My mom keeps telling me grandchildren are the best, not sure what she's getting at.  :D

I'd rather have a cigar...

Cap10_Morgan

"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.