Warped Lirio Rojo

Started by MusicCity, 07/14/2017 10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicCity

Anyone have any of these? I'd like to try it - hit me up!

Olddog

Sorry wish I could help you out
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

Vroomp

These were available at one of our local shops where I purchased a few, but I just looked and they are all gone.... :-(

I think I sent the last one to someone here, but I can check to see if they have more for you if you really want some.

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

MusicCity

Brad I'd appreciate it. One of the few offerings from Warped I've yet to try. When Kyle said the new Gran Reserva was along the lines of Lirio, as far as flavor profile, it got my curiosity piqued.

tfkirk

Did a box split with a great BOTL on a different forum, if you can get them buy them they are an excellent smoke. I don't think you will disappointed. I know everyone has a different palate, but Warped makes great blends I haven't been let down yet. Send me a pm, I may be able to help you.
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.