Event Calendar

Started by nwb, 03/15/2010 08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

For those BOTL in the Atlanta area, I've been updating the members' events calendar.  There are going to be a lot of events in late March and April, so I'll try to keep it up-to-date.  I probably won't be able to make it to them all, but if anyone is interested in meeting at one of them, send me a PM.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Hot Stuff x

Have you ever met CG member Cigary?  He is from that area.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

nwb

QuoteHot Stuff x - 3/16/2010  5:19 AM

Have you ever met CG member Cigary?  He is from that area.

I haven't, yet.  I know that Whodeeni and Indy Racers are in this area as well, so I'm hoping to have a little CG mini-herf sometime soon.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

DonM

That would be cool, with all of you in the same area!  That I know of, the closest to me are Larry and Dave (gitfiddl)  Either way, thats a 4 hour ride.  AMA40 really don't count, he;s my neighbor and we smoke together all the time

"The Curmudgeon"

junglepete

I will be driving our car back to Canada from Florida sometime in April and might be interested in passing through Atlanta if there was a little gathering going on...and if it fell near the time I will be going. I don't have a set date at this point because I am playing it by ear with the weather in Quebec. Seems we have been having a very early thaw.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

nwb

Quotejunglepete - 3/16/2010  9:17 AM

I will be driving our car back to Canada from Florida sometime in April and might be interested in passing through Atlanta if there was a little gathering going on...and if it fell near the time I will be going. I don't have a set date at this point because I am playing it by ear with the weather in Quebec. Seems we have been having a very early thaw.

Let me know when you plan on passing through.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.