Hello

Started by charlieb5000, 01/10/2008 12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlieb5000

I just wanted to say Hello to everyone. This site looks great so far. I hope to use and browse the databse here as well as view the many great reviews to help with my stogie purchases.

theoldcc

Hello Charie.  Welcome to the site!

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

Turboknat

Hey Charlie, welcome to the site.  There is some really good information on here from great sources.  Enjoy.

NewGuy

Hey Charlie

Welcome aboard! I know you will find lots of helpful info here on the site.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

charlieb5000

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'll post my humidor contents as soon as I can get them up here. Its going to be a lot of work.

Sticks

Welcome charlieb5000 and I hope you feel at home here. It's the best cigar site to be found anywhere. We look forward to your reviews also. :dancing:

Proph

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

:smoker:
"Do not be too timid or squeamish about your actions, all life is an experiment." -Ralph W. Emerson

qman22

hey man, welcome to the site!
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

monteclaro

:welcome: Charlie!  There's a lot of great folks here and its great to add you  to the list.

JF
Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

SenorPablo

Hi Charlie.  Glad you like the site so far.  I'm very proud of the great members we have here and hope you enjoy your stay.  Welcome aboard!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ljlemer

Quotecharlieb5000 - 1/10/2008  1:53 PM

I just wanted to say Hello to everyone. This site looks great so far. I hope to use and browse the databse here as well as view the many great reviews to help with my stogie purchases.

Don't forget our live cigar experts who provide free consultations both here on the board and privately. Join in on our discussions, too! So, whatcha smokin?
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

mhuss

Welcome to the site, Charlie!  I'm sure you'll be very pleased with all the information available here.  I hope you can also lend us your opinions on some cigars that are your favorites.  Again, welcome aboard!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.