I'm starting a podcast *intro episode on iTunes*

Started by bstessl, 07/23/2017 04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bstessl

Hey everyone, I decided to try out podcasting.  I have no idea how its going to go, or when I'll post the first episode, but I'll keep you posted on that.  Until the, if you have twitter and would like to follow it, it is @The_Herfcast and will be Cigars and general conversation.  Thanks!

https://twitter.com/The_Herfcast

https://www.facebook.com/TheHerfcast/
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

klamm143

GOOD LUCK.............can we have your autograph??? AND, after you hit the "BIG TIME" will you still claim to know all us lowly GEEKSTERS.

LMAO - hope it goes well Brian.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

M82

Very cool Brian. Good luck !

danb6177

Good luck, is face book and twitter the only way to see it?
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

toby2

bstessl

Quotedanb6177 - 7/24/2017  5:54 AM

You won't see it... Just audio, at least to start, but I'll be posting the links to download via FB and Twitter.

johncw

StogieDad

Following on Twitter and re-tweeted for you.  Good luck brother!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

danb6177

Quotebstessl - 7/24/2017  10:55 AM

Quotedanb6177 - 7/24/2017  5:54 AM

You won't see it... Just audio, at least to start, but I'll be posting the links to download via FB and Twitter.

Gotcha, im sure my wife has one of those. I will definitely check it out.
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----

Cap10_Morgan

"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

bstessl

Thanks everyone for the support!  Dan, I'm sure I'll probably post the links for the episodes in here as well, until you guys get annoyed with it anyway... Lol.

chief791

"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

danb6177

Quotebstessl - 7/24/2017  8:46 PM

Thanks everyone for the support!  Dan, I'm sure I'll probably post the links for the episodes in here as well, until you guys get annoyed with it anyway... Lol.

:bigthumbs:
-----

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

appollo

Good luck.Look forward to checking it out.

sar127

Look forward to it man! You have some buddies lined up as guests or you going solo?  :smoker:
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

bstessl

A few people in mind, in addition to friends and anyone who wants to sit and bulls**t with me while recording

Silverstix

Good luck man, sounds like fun

nirab

you are an excellent bloviator, you will excel in your new endeavor...good luck brother!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Olddog

Sounds great. Good luck!
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

sar127

Quotenirab - 7/25/2017  7:55 PM  you are an excellent bloviator, you will excel in your new endeavor...good luck brother!  :biggrin:

:LMAO: :lmao: 

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

bstessl

danb6177

Listened to it on Itunes, sounds good man Ill be tuning in  :cool:
-----

cigar-guy

I recently started a cigar blog  http://www.cigarblogcj.com/   If you want to do an interview or something to fill your show, let me know.  You can email me at carlj7g@Hotmail.com if interested or reply here. Thanks
Carl

bstessl

Right on, thanks!  Recording an episode tonight, should have it up by tomorrow evening

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.