September Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 08/01/2017 12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

This Geek Critique has been generously sponsored by bstessl (Brian)

The Cigar: JSK Golem Covek - (6.0 x 60 Box Press) A limited release that may end up going into production in the distant future.

Wrapper: Mexican
Binder: Nicaraguan
Filler: Nicaraguan

The Hype: To rare to know for sure but here is something from another blend: The Jas Sum Kral RED KNIGHT has all of that in a full bodied cigar along with a dessert like creaminess that keeps your interest all the way to the last puff. If your looking for a complex, smooth full body cigar with a spicy creamy finish and relaxing draw, look no further than the Jas Sum Kral. The Crna Nok - "theres a tingling in the back of the throat and while this cigar is smooth as !@#%$, I can feel the nicotine buzz coming..must be that Double Ligero kicking in. The Retro stills give the same effect but for me the sweetness in the after taste is building more. Its definitely a unique cigar."

Due Date: August 26th, 2017

Shipping: Limited to the US addresses only

The Reviewers:

500 points minimum and must not have done more than 3 Geek Critique reviews this year, including upcoming scheduled ones.

1. benchjockey (Barry)
2. 05Venturer (Kent)
3. Cfickter(Chuck)
4. DonM (Don)
5. DRuff (Doug)

Note: A reviewer who posts their review late will receive neutral feedback. A reviewer who does not post at all will receive negative feedback. There are always exceptions to the rule and a reasonable excuse for tardiness or a no show will be respected and thus not counted against the reviewer. Our sponsoring members and our administrators make the choice of who is to participate in any particular Geek Critique and can be better informed of their choices with this initiative in place.

Thanks again to Brian for taking this one on and providing the cigar. THANKS!! And happy smokin'  :cigarman:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

ninfiction

This would be my third critique this year, so you can put my on the bench to fill as a pinch hitter if 5 guys don't volunteer.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

danb6177

This one should be a good one. Full body and a monster
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

junglepete

Quoteninfiction - 8/1/2017  4:37 PM

This would be my third critique this year, so you can put my on the bench to fill as a pinch hitter if 5 guys don't volunteer.

If you've not done three yet and are not scheduled for another in 2017 then you should be in the running. Bryon will decide and I'll post the results...good luck!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

benchjockey

I'd love to get in on this one. Haven't done a critique this year.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

05Venturer

Not sure where I am at on critiques this year but if I qualify I woul dlove to be in on this one.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bstessl

Barry, Kent and Chuck (CFickter) are in.  Chuck contacted me off the site.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

DonM

I would be interested in doing this one for sure......

"The Curmudgeon"

bstessl

bstessl

klamm143

..............not 2 F's for RUF...............Just Sayin'........................LMAOooooooooooo.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

DRuff

Quoteklamm143 - 8/1/2017  11:07 PM  ..............not 2 F's for RUF...............Just Sayin'........................LMAOooooooooooo.

you're wearing it out

bstessl

These all went out this morning, everyone should have them Monday.   Sorry for the delay.  The 6 x 60 unbanded cigar is the Golem.

DonM

Thanks Brian, looking forward to the review!

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bstessl

I uploaded it to the database today, just have to wait for approval.

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

benchjockey

Cfickter

Brian, review is in thanks for letting me participate
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

CoreyMacLeod

One day I will reach the heights necessary to volunteer.  One day...
No Signature Necessary.

05Venturer

Critique is complete and submitted.
Thanks again for sponsoring and letting me play Brian  :dancing:
Kent

bstessl

Thanks for getting the reviews in guys, I'm looking forward to them!

benchjockey

Critique completed. Thanks Brian for the opportunity to participate and for your sponsorship!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.