Want to trade for a 5er or so of CAO Consigliere

Started by CoreyMacLeod, 08/04/2017 08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoreyMacLeod

The title says it all.  Want to trade for 5 or 10.  Maybe there is someone who bought a box and doesn't like them?
No Signature Necessary.

Olddog

"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

CoreyMacLeod

No Signature Necessary.

Cap10_Morgan

Did you get what you were looking for?  I wasn't LOOKING to get rid of any, but if you still need some, I'd always be willing to help out a fellow geek.  If you and Curtis hooked up, then great.  (You never know, the PMs could have said anything, lol)
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

ninfiction

As an alternative, there is a place local to me that has them and I would be willing to proxy them for you...unless they are riddled with mold(this place has had issues). Of course if you don't mind a little mold I would proxy regardless of condition.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Olddog

Received a great half of the trade today.  What a good looking bunch that Corey sent this way! Gonna enjoy it

"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

CoreyMacLeod

I hope you find a few you will like. Thank you for the trade. I received your end today as well. I'll get a picture up soon.
No Signature Necessary.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.