Crowned Heads, Caldwell, CAO, Camacho

Started by Silverstix, 08/14/2017 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverstix

Olddog

"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

West88

Anyone know the free shipping code?
"Better to have that and not need it than need it and not have it" Captain Woodrow F. Call

West88

"Better to have that and not need it than need it and not have it" Captain Woodrow F. Call

Deener27

CigarPage strikes again.  Some pretty good smokes on that list.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Silverstix

I scooped up a 5'er of the Camacho Corojo Robusto.  Heard mixed reviews but I've never tried them.....at $3.70/stick how could I go wrong?

shakinghorizons

Great prices.....wow!

Don't forget code - CIGARPAGE5 - $5 off $100

Silverstix

Quoteshakinghorizons - 8/14/2017  12:11 PM  Great prices.....wow!  Don't forget code - CIGARPAGE5 - $5 off $100

Gee thanks, as if I needed more encouragement to shop there  :shootme:  

shakinghorizons

QuoteSilverstix - 8/14/2017  11:32 AM

Quoteshakinghorizons - 8/14/2017  12:11 PM  Great prices.....wow!  Don't forget code - CIGARPAGE5 - $5 off $100

Gee thanks, as if I needed more encouragement to shop there  :shootme:  

you spent $100 of my money - let me spend some of yours!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.