A day without a cigar

Started by Cfickter, 08/17/2017 11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

I am good for a minimum of a cigar a day, herf days can raise that to two or three, weekends are three a day easy.  So, thought I would take one day in my life and see what would happen if I went a whole day without a cigar.  Fortunately I kept a journal.

6:15am – Waking up feeling good about this, pretty sure I can do this

6:20am – First cup of coffee, damn just remembered I bought this coffee at Leaf & Bean, not off to the best of starts

7:00am – On the way to work, still feeling pretty good.  Pass a favorite B&M.  Sure, I wasn’t going to smoke a cigar today but I guess it would be OK to visit some.

9:00am – Sitting in a meeting, really trying to focus.

10:00am – They bring the new intern around, Monica.  She is wearing a blue dress.

12:00n – Out for lunch- the special of the day is a Cuban sandwich – WTF

6:00pm – Beginning to hallucinate - what is Jonathan Drew doing with my mom? 

7:00pm – Squirrel!

7:30pm – Google herf starting up, don’t these Geek know what is going on!

9:00pm – Hallucinations are getting really bad, what is Hillary doing in my room and why is the only thing she has on is an Acid tattoo?

10:30pm – Only another hour and a half, self-medicating with Doritos.

12:01am – Lighting up my first cigar of the new day, I knew I could make it, Piece of cake

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

danb6177

QuoteCfickter - 8/17/2017  12:56 PM

Out for lunch- the special of the day is a Cuban sandwich - WTF

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

Olddog

I was wondering where on Hilary you saw that Acid tattoo?
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

shakinghorizons

Seeing Hillary at any point is a nightmare, not a hallucination!

Deener27

Ha.  Squirrel.  Got enough of those here that I wouldn't be hallucinating.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

benchjockey

A wonderful tale of strength and courage.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

05Venturer

Well Done Minion Master Well Done  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Beegerply

:lmao:  :lmao:  I tried giving up golf for one day it was the most terrifying weekend of my life. I don't even want to think how it would be not having a cigar for a day.
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

jagfandaddy

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

DonM

:lmao:

LMFAO!  I did that once, I was so sick I didn't get out of bed except to pee.  Worst day ever. The next day I felt better and smoked a cigar even though I couldn't taste it and my throat hated me for it.  I masked that with whiskey and I felt better........until I wanted another cigar. My wife ran from The house for a whole day hoping I would feel better before she got home.  Self medicated, I decided I really needed a BJ and all I saw was the tires smoking out of the driveway. Don't get sick gents!

"The Curmudgeon"

appollo

Great play by play. :lmao:  :lmao:

toby2

is like a day without sunshine.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.