Plug to support the site

Started by Chrism305, 08/19/2017 09:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrism305

I am no way involved in the monetization of this site.

That being said, just a reminder that a great way to help the site is through the Amazon link on the left hand column. It in no way affects your prices but sends some $ their way. With so many people using them to shop please keep this in mind, especially if you do work purchases.

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

toby2

great idea. we have ours set to a local charity already though.

Cfickter

Always a great reminder
Also for you social media darlings, if you happen to be Tweeting or Facebooking about cigars use #cigargeeks on FB and @cigargeeks on Twitter
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

CoreyMacLeod

This is a great idea!  I'll make sure to use the link next time I purchase on Amazon.
No Signature Necessary.

klamm143

Thanks for the info................
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

SenorPablo

Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.