Thursday night at the Herf

Started by 05Venturer, 08/24/2017 07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

danb6177

Planned on joining in tonight but called in 4 am. Be on tommorow for sure
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

BrockDB

How often do you guys herf?
- Brock

"Some people meditate; I smoke cigars..." - Ron Perlman

SKOL VIKINGS!

Deener27

QuoteBrockDB - 8/25/2017  1:33 PM  How often do you guys herf?

You can find someone on just about every night.  Generally, starting at 6:30 pm Eastern, and it can go on for hours.

Jump on sometime.  Great group of Geeks on there for sure.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Cap10_Morgan

QuoteBrockDB - 8/25/2017  2:33 PM  How often do you guys herf?

There is a herf pretty much every single night.  Sometimes also during the day.  I never join on the weekends, but know there is always a weekend herf.  I have joined on pretty much any weeknight and there is usually someone on.  You can always just click the link and see if anyone is on.  It doesn't automatically join the herf when you click, so you can see if anyone is on before you decide to join.  You can actually see who is already on, so if you see someone like Bruce or Doug on, you can decide to just try again later, lol. :biggrin:  

"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

05Venturer

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 8/25/2017  2:30 PM

There is a herf pretty much every single night.  Sometimes also during the day.  I never join on the weekends, but know there is always a weekend herf.  I have joined on pretty much any weeknight and there is usually someone on.  You can always just click the link and see if anyone is on.  It doesn't automatically join the herf when you click, so you can see if anyone is on before you decide to join.  You can actually see who is already on, so if you see someone like Bruce or Doug on, you can decide to just try again later, lol. :biggrin:  

.  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

BrockDB

Thanks!  I will try and join in very soon.  Is there a way to do it from a tablet or do you have to use a computer?
- Brock

SKOL VIKINGS!

danb6177

QuoteBrockDB - 8/25/2017  4:56 PM

Thanks!  I will try and join in very soon.  Is there a way to do it from a tablet or do you have to use a computer?

I think both. Some even use a cell phone. I use a computer  and headphones with a mic. Because I don't know how turn my computer mic on lol
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

BrockDB

I got it to work. Hope to herf with you guys next time you are on.
- Brock

SKOL VIKINGS!

Brlesq

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 8/25/2017  3:30 PM

But yet you still keep logging on when we are there, Cap'n.  We must be getting soft!    :biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.