Hello Everyone

Started by pferg, 08/24/2017 09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pferg

Well after another few years away from the site, I've come back to visit. Never did give up cigars but life seemed to busy to spend online much for the past bit but with life and work getting more busy n stressful I have decided that an hour or two a day are being put aside for cigars and relaxing.

I hope to get back in connection with some of the older members I talked to and bought cigars from and the new ones that have shown up, i think its been 3ish years since i was last active on here so I'm guessing and hoping there's lots of new people that have taken up the hobby/obsession.

I look forward to getting back into the site and enjoying more and more cigars.

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

05Venturer

Welcome Home brother
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cap10_Morgan

Welcome back.  I have been a "member" for years, but never did post on the forums until the past few months.  I don't know what the community was like when you left, but I can definitely say they are great now.  I hope you will find the same.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

klamm143

Welcome Home.................Enjoy.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

toby2

Beegerply

Sometimes life gets in the way, welcome back  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Olddog

Welcome back from a new member.  Finding it a great place to be!
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Silverstix

Welcome back! I think it's like riding a bike

junglepete

Welcome back Patrick...good to see you around again! Happy Smokin'  :dancing:  :cigarguy:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

ntanner

Welcome back Patrick.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

pferg

Thanks for the welcome back guys.

Shukpaw

I didn't even notice you were gone.  I've been away for a couple years, too.  Good to see you (I don't recognize half the guys on the site. Seem nice enough)  Hope all is well with you and we are able to not fall off the site again.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

pferg

falling off the site, is that considered falling off the wagon or getting back on the wagon?  :biggrin:
Welcome back to you as well Neil
So far the atmosphere is the same as before even with all these new ppl. the site just seems to keep going the same way.

Shukpaw

You can smoke on or off the wagon; just so long as you don't set the wagon on fire.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

ntanner

Good to see you around as well Neil.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

MacMac

Welcome back. I do understand where your coming from! It can be hard to make time for the forum, but I do enjoy it so much!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Brlesq

Welcome back Patrick
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

CarlosoftHUN

Welcome Back, Sir!
Cigars - What else?

"The light ones may be killers, the dark ones mild; not the wrappers but the fillers, make cigars or women wild." -Keith Preston

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.