FFL DRAFT INCENTIVE

Started by Olddog, 08/29/2017 08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olddog

To get the FFL draft off to a good start and provide an incentive for those in the league, I've obtained some Cigar Geek coasters.  Talked with John and after the first weekend of the new season, the top 4 points leaders will receive a pair of these coasters.  It will be something to rest your favorite beverage on as you watch the games and smoke your favorite cigars.  Good luck to you all.
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

klamm143

Incentives......are always NICE.

From - Master Bomber.....................to Koaster King.    
Curtis - pace yourself Brother - much appreciated.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

Olddog

Congrats to the top four following the opening weekend of the NFL fantasy season.  Look in your mailbox in the next few days and enjoy the cigar geeks coaster the rest of the season!

1- toilet monsters (Nirab)
2 - the dudes (kman)
3 - hingle McCringleberry (Raize)
4 - Redneck Warriors (jharrisx5)
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

Cap10_Morgan

Awesome gesture!  Quick note: Penn State Boys Camp actually had 2nd most points but lost their matchup against the top points.  (Usually my kind of luck)  I don't know if winning was mandatory or not, just wanted to point it out in case you missed.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 9/14/2017  8:00 PM

Awesome gesture!  Quick note: Penn State Boys Camp actually had 2nd most points but lost their matchup against the top points.  (Usually my kind of luck)  I don't know if winning was mandatory or not, just wanted to point it out in case you missed.

Yes to score 2nd highest points n lose lol, this happens to me often during the course of a fantasy football season lol, and to rub salt in the wound I lose David Johnson & Allen Robinson probably for the year  :cry:  as so goes fantasy football tho. Brian you had good week to pull out the nice W man! And I didn't even see this thread but it's no big deal if you already sent out the coasters, maybe winning was part of it, at any rate its nice gesture! Congrats :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.