Get Your Troop Supporter Badge for $20~!

Started by Vroomp, 09/08/2017 04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

I have way too many singles and really want to eliminate 4 desktop humidors. I am offering 5 cigars for the troops for $20 PP/FF or 10 sticks for $35, 20/$60. I will hand deliver the cigars to Nathan as we work close to each other so there is no shipping cost~~! Great deal for you Canucks~! I will provide five finger bags or large zip-locks with humidification. Troops will get some good cigars, you will get your badge, and the Post Office will make nothing~!(sorry Don :-( ) I encourage any who wish to consider the ongoing Troop Support Sale by Headfirst, but for you folks that want an easy way to get involved, and not spend too much, this is another option........  Cigars will be decent grade smokes & not trash and Nate always posts pictures so you can see what you sent.  I can do this about 100 times...  :shades:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

ninfiction

QuoteVroomp - 9/8/2017  4:36 PM
 I can do this about 100 times...  :shades:

:lmao:
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Vroomp

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

Vroomp

:bump:

If there are no further persons interested I will end this tomorrow........

ntanner

I'm getting in on this. Thanx for doing it Brad. :bigthumbs:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

prican_2000

SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where should I send PP to? Please PM me with the Specifics.

Ohhhh and Thank you for taking care of the Troops!
Semper Fi!
A United States Marine:
No Better Friend, No Worst Enemy!

Vroomp

PM sent~!

By the way I have yet to hear from friends in Mayaguez or Rincon. Have you received any news from PR in the past few days?

prican_2000

QuoteVroomp - 9/22/2017  4:51 PM

PM sent~!

By the way I have yet to hear from friends in Mayaguez or Rincon. Have you received any news from PR in the past few days?

Unfortunately I haven't been able to reach my family either. Everything I keep hearing/reading is that it will probably be at least a week before they can get the phone towers back up and running.
A United States Marine:
No Better Friend, No Worst Enemy!

Vroomp

Last chance to take advantage of this as I will be meeting with Nathan next Monday~! :shades:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.