Just when you thought it was safe...

Started by NebNorse, 09/29/2017 07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NebNorse

The Viking shows back up.   :biggrin:

My adventure is over for the summer.  A lot of traveling for work around the country and the world.  It was fun, but I am glad to be home with my family and my Cigars.  I was able to try several different cigars that I had never seen before, a few Cubans, and many new whiskies and scotches.  It was a fun summer.

I also tried, and fell in love with, Fat Bikes!  Picture a Mountain bike with 4 to 5 inch wide tires.  Figured I was a fat guy, so I needed a fat bike.  :lmao: Lost 40 lbs and still riding hard reading myself for a snowy, winter race.  

Anyways... I am back to looking at the evil site to restock the humidor... Wife won't be happy with the bill this month.   :lmao:  :lmao:
"I'll come back as soon as I can with as much as I can. In the meantime, you've got to hold!" - As spoken to General Wainright by General MacArthur in March of 1942

My Cigar smells better than YOUR FEEDLOT!

Cfickter

Anyways... I am back to looking at the evil site to restock the humidor... Wife won't be happy with the bill this month.

Are they ever?

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

I have a different account for stick orders that she never sees.

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.