"The Christians met on the way many people who were going to their towns, women and men, with a firebrand in the hand, and certain weeds whose smoke they inhale which are dry weeds stuffed into a certain dry leaf in the form of a muset made of paper, like the ones the children make on the day of the Holy Ghost; and burning a part of it, from the other part they suck or absorb or admit the smoke with breathing." -Christopher Columbus, from his Navigation diary

Main Menu

That only took 2 hours.

Started by CoreyMacLeod, 09/30/2017 11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoreyMacLeod

Finally got my baby back to sleep.  Everyone left the chat.  Party foul.
No Signature Necessary.

danb6177

Yep that will put a damper on hanging out.
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

05Venturer

QuoteCoreyMacLeod - 9/30/2017  11:39 PM

Finally got my baby back to sleep.  Everyone left the chat.  Party foul.

Since you forgot to mute your self we got to feel your pain also  :lmao:  :lmao:
Poor little bugger  :cry:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

DRuff

Yes, the mute button is our friend  :lmao:  :lmao:

CoreyMacLeod

I wish I could mute you right now.
No Signature Necessary.

05Venturer

QuoteCoreyMacLeod - 10/1/2017  10:47 AM

I wish I could mute you right now.
:biggrin:  :moon:  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

DRuff

QuoteCoreyMacLeod - 10/1/2017  11:47 AM  I wish I could mute you right now.

Gustoff

Hahaha! Wish I would've been on!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Deener27

QuoteCoreyMacLeod - 9/30/2017  11:39 PM  Finally got my baby back to sleep.  Everyone left the chat.  Party foul.

I know how that is.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.