Xikar lighters

Started by DonM, 10/01/2017 02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonM

Any one having problems recently?  I sent an Escalade in (discontinued) and they sent me an Ultra Mag along with another Ultra Mag . They were both leaking at the fill valve of tank.  A month later, one of them has intermittent spark.  Cheap parts maybe or quality control?  Just curious

"The Curmudgeon"

jagfandaddy

I was too. I blew out the burner area with compressed air and that resolved the issue.
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

DonM

Quotejagfandaddy - 10/1/2017  6:25 PM

I was too. I blew out the burner area with compressed air and that resolved the issue.

Already did that, still intermittent spark

"The Curmudgeon"

toby2

i sent two in and they sent them back. still didn't spark. just trashed them. since then i've trashed three single flame ones i got from CI in a Christmas promotion. i'm going over to Vector...

Cfickter

Had intermittent issues. Had to send a few back. Always seemed to come back working
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Caveman Steve

I lost my Xicar about a month ago.  Do you think if I cry hard enough, they'll send me a new one?........uh no

:biggrin:
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

toby2

QuoteCfickter - 10/1/2017  7:53 PM  Had intermittent issues. Had to send a few back. Always seemed to come back working

me too up until the last two times. the only one i haven't sent back is my flint model. works every time. 

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.