CIGAR GROUPS FILE FOR INJUNCTION AGAINST FDA DEEMING RULES

Started by amigodecigars, 10/04/2017 04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amigodecigars

In a motion filed with the U.S. District Court as part of the ongoing lawsuit against FDA, three cigar trade groups—the  Cigar Association of America (CAA), Cigar Rights of America (CRA) and the International Premium Cigar & Pipe Retailers Association (IPCPR)—requested summary judgement and an injunction on the warning label plan and FDA’s ability to collect user fees.                                                                                                                                                                        http://halfwheel.com/cigar-groups-file-injunction-deeming-rules/179303
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

toby2

nirab

keep the pressure on!! and if you haven't, join up with the CRA :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

klamm143

Quotenirab - 10/4/2017  5:36 PM  keep the pressure on!! and if you haven't, join up with the CRA :biggrin:

DITTO...........what HE said..!!!!!!! 

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.