I'm enjoying a ... given to me by ... (Part 3) Started Oct 2017

Started by 05Venturer, 10/11/2017 06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Part 2 was getting pretty lengthy.
Time to start up Part 3

Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Lancero thanks to bstessl (and the Brew Crew)
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

danb6177

Before work today had a little time for a CAO Pilon Robusto bombed to me by Kent, Thank you sir very good smoke
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

05Venturer

Quotedanb6177 - 10/11/2017  6:50 PM

Before work today had a little time for a CAO Pilon Robusto bombed to me by Kent, Thank you sir very good smoke
Glad you liked it brother.
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

CoreyMacLeod

I am smoking a Mason Dixon North given to me by the Don.
No Signature Necessary.

05Venturer

RoMa Craft Tobac Cromagnon Mode 5 thanks to cfickter
Kent

05Venturer

Illusione ~ECCJ~ (15th) (5.625 x 46, NIC)thanks to nirab in my OAG PIF
Kent

danb6177

Perdomo Reserve Champagne Noir Robusto given to me by CaptMorgan. Great smoke, and my first perdomo if you can believe that. Now I know what Ive been missing
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

DRuff

QuoteCoreyMacLeod - 10/13/2017  9:40 PM  I am smoking a Mason Dixon North given to me by the Don.

appollo

Turned a Viaje Satori Nirvana given to me from Emmerson.Great stick thank you brother. :-)

Brlesq

Cornelius & Anthony Cornelius Lonsdale handed to me by Rob (sar127) a few weeks ago.  Thanks buddy!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ninfiction

La Boheme Pittore courtesy of Kent and his crappy Brewers
This is not the admin you're looking for...

05Venturer

Romeo y Julieta Romeo 505 Nicaragua courtesy Brian (ninfiction)
Kent

05Venturer

Kent

05Venturer

RoMa Craft Tobac Intemperance BA XXI Breach of the Peace courtesy cfickter and the Brewers
Kent

ninfiction

headfirst

Xiphos CR habano from our resident rule breaker, great smoke Brad!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

ninfiction

L'Atelier Surrogates Satin Glove from Father Flanagan for Secret Santa

Vroomp

Quoteheadfirst - 10/18/2017  11:53 AM  Xiphos CR habano from our resident rule breaker, great smoke Brad!

Glad you liked it~! :bigthumbs:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

MacMac

CAO Amazon Basin, NIC (6 x 52, NIC).  Received in 2015 Bombing Run Pass from Longhorn (Brad).
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

05Venturer

Southern Draw Cigars Jacob's Ladder courtesy nirab in my OAG PIF :biggrin:
Kent

nirab

Quote05Venturer - 10/22/2017  10:26 PM

Southern Draw Cigars Jacob's Ladder courtesy nirab in my OAG PIF :biggrin:

frickin' tasty, or what!?  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

StogieDad

Fable Fourth Prime Doc from Rob, sar127.  Very good smoke, thanks bud!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ninfiction

Tatuaje TAA 2014 from bstessl - Brian in my bday bomb. Thank you sir!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.