So who is this FOG dude gitfiddl anyway?

Started by gitfiddl, 10/20/2017 09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

Hello, my fellow Geeks!

Yes, I am still among the living (much to the chagrin of most I'm sure!).  Lots of family drama since I was last active around these parts.  We're fighting for my still hot redhead wife's SSDI disability. At least a !@#%$ing year before we get a hearing!  We had to put my soon to be 80 year old dad into a "memory care" facility due to the severity of his Alzheimer's and dementia earlier this year.

Irma hit us kinda hard.  I wasn't kidding when I said in the other post there's still crap in my yard.  My family has owned this house since 1974 and it's weathered every storm we've had.  Getting a new roof.  The freaking bedroom ceiling fell in on me and our blind pup d'Artagnan.  Hank (jagfandaddy) and Jeff (Cap10_Morgan) can attest to how bad things were in Jacksonville.

In other news, the band is still plugging along.  I've still got cigars and pipe tobacco.  There's food and beverage in the fridge.  Life is good.

Now get off my lawn!

:biggrin:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

ntanner

Good to hear from you. As for my mamas bra, you hang onto that, I'm sure you can come up a creative use for it, maybe you can cover the hole in the roof with it till you get it replaced. :biggrin:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

nirab

Good to hear from ya David! Prayers n good vibes sent your way... :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

DonM

Good to see you back on CG you FOG!

"The Curmudgeon"

SenorPablo

Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Cap10_Morgan

Good to see a fellow Jacksonville man back around here.  Hope things start to get better for ya soon.  Until then, keep smoking and rock on! :smoker:  :rocker:
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

bstessl

Good to see you around!  Look forward to hearing more from you!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

PETE314

Glad to hear you are ok.  Irma didn't hit us quite as bad here in Charleston.  Although Downtown saw record flooding...our house was not affected greatly.  We definitely watched things closely.
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

benchjockey

Always entertaining having you around. Glad you are back.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

danb6177

!@#%$in Irma.. Welcome back man glad you made it through
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.