80% OFF A. FLORES…..top-shelf handmades from $1.90

Started by tfkirk, 11/09/2017 09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

Good cigars, especially for that price.  Already stocked though :cigarman:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Vexxum

What's your highest recommendation on that list. Great prices there.

appollo

The A.Flores Privada Habano SP52 is a real nice stick for that price.But I do like a good Habano wrapper. :-)

05Venturer

Quoteappollo - 11/9/2017  7:40 PM

The A.Flores Privada Habano SP52 is a real nice stick for that price.But I do like a good Habano wrapper. :-)
Agreed
and the  PDR 1878 Capa Oscuro Reserva Dominicana Robusto is a good smoke also  :bigthumbs:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

tfkirk

I enabled myself, can't afford the $8 to $15 smokes everyday so I jumped and will let them sit for awhile and they become my off day smokes. For $1.71 a stick combined I couldn't resist:

FyR Cabinet Seleccion MADURO - Magicos
FyR Cabinet Seleccion Habano - Magicos
PDR A.Flores Serie Privada Habano 52
PDR A. Flores Gran Reserva Corojo 2006 Robusto
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

CoreyMacLeod

I have the Serie Privada and enjoy those.  I pulled the trigger on the gran reserva today.  Hoping that they are as good as the reviews that I read.
No Signature Necessary.

klamm143

QuoteCoreyMacLeod - 11/11/2017  11:43 PM  I have the Serie Privada and enjoy those.  I pulled the trigger on the gran reserva today.  Hoping that they are as good as the reviews that I read.

Same here .....  

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

headfirst

I tried my first gran reserva after about 3 years in the humidor and loved it.  I've heard right off the truck a little harsh.  If you don't like your first one let them hibernate...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.